Demo Tomorrow!!! 2 questions...

foreverymoment

So I turned my application in on Monday and as I handed it to the manager she asked what day I could come in for a demo...

Turns out that I was already going to our Antiquitease event and my sister was coming with me...so apparently that was the best time
winks.gif
AND apparently a regional trainer is going to be there too...
shockt.gif
*nervous*

My question(s) for you all are:

1.) I'm kind of unfamiliar with MAC's foundation as it tends to break me out pretty badly...which would be the easiest to work with? My sister has pretty sensitive skin prone to breaking out too...and...how do you match it? I know there is a vein trick...if they're green it leans towards one side and blue to the other...

2.) Brows loose me. What's the best way to fill them in if you're unfamiliar? (i think i did it ONCE for her senior pictures, but we TOTALLY improvised it) Shadow? I know they make the kits...but I'm going for ease here... =P

THANK YOU GUYS!

j_absinthe

1. Alot of the MAC MUA's I've seen use the jawline as a factor for determing correct color. As far as their foundation, I don''t use MAC-I have sensitive skin as well-so I wouldn't know, all I can say is go for the oil-free.

2. You can try their brow set duos, or shadow. Go with what works. I figure though if her brows are fine enough, then there's no need to mess with them.

Katura

All of our foundations are oil free. I'd go with select tint or hyperreal. NC- yellow based while NW are more red based (if they are more yellow. use aNC, if more red, use a NW...if you want to cancel one or the other out use opposite). The lower the number the lighter the color. Base it off of undertones on the neck/cheek area. Tint and hyperreal are our most sheer foundations so they arent going to give a ton of coverage but will do nicely for a demo. The manager/trainer will help you pick out foundation.

Use a shadow with an angle brush. just follow the bottom of the brow all the way across and then fill in above. (hard to explain)

you're gonna do great!