Depotting

So currently I'm feeling a huge urge to depot my UD Book of Shadows, looking on YouTube it looks super simple! But before I do, I need something to put the shadows in once I've got them out. So far I know of the Unii palette, and the Z palette. What others are there that I should know about before I decide to go ahead, and why do you like the palettes you use (or dislike ones you've tried)?

fabulousmoolah

I've gotten some palettes on etsy that are very cute. For UD I've depotted singles and the AIW palette. The singles went pretty easy but I kind of mangled the palette a bit getting the shadows out.

shellygrrl

Staff member
There are some excellent freestyle palettes on Etsy, in loads of pretty patterns and whatnot. (I use one I bought there to house a couple of my blushes.)

erin00312

z palette is the way to go! i have one and deputed my book of shadows and others into one it makes my collection much less overwhelming

matchachoco

Sorry to dig up an ancient topic but I was going to ask the very same thing! I have Book of Shadows 3 but I never use it because it's so bulky and weird. I'm thinking about depotting, but it's a collector's item so I'm hung up. Has anyone done it and regretted it? It's not like I'm planning on selling it (especially since I've used it several times), and it's better to use it than to just let it sit on a shelf... I did depot all my singles, including the Deluxe shadows because storage was awkward. I had the Urban Ammo case but it was sitting underneath 2 palettes and the 16 shadows inside were never getting used just because of the extra steps required in getting them out of the box. I ordered some palettes from this etsy seller: https://www.etsy.com/shop/anothersoul They look so pretty! I'm excited.