Desperatley Need Colour Advice

So I was a blonde up until Saturday when I went to the salon a got it dyed brown.

I have attached pics. I need opinions..so WDYT???

I also would like advice. I'm not feeling it at all and what advice on what to do. What are my options? What do think would work??

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

amoona

I like the darker hair you look so much more sophisticated. Don't go back to blonde trust me the dark hair really suits you.

MAC4TV

You look great as a brunette! Way to go! You remind me a lot of Jennifer Lopez from The Weather Channel...if you're looking for color suggestions for makeup, check out hers. I know how changing your haircolor can kind of throw your makeup into a frenzy.

xsnowwhite

i agree i love the dark hair!
however i know what its like to not be feelin a new haircolor.
Try experimenting new makeup like MAC4TV said. Also, if you feel you need to lighten a bit, try highlights like a light brown or a caramel shade just to brighten it up!
good luck!!

MAC4TV

Also - brown hair significantly lightens up week after week from washing. My hair was dyed almost black (I was so upset)...but after a few clarifying shampoos...it turned into what I wanted.

Thanks everyone...you make me feel better.
Today I actaully went and got the colour deepened as it was washing out and looking wishy washy and grey on the ends
ssad.gif

It's now more of a chocolate which I like better, but now the highlights look a little too light, but I can live with that.