Diana Ross - Make up

misstwiggwinkle

haha what on earth!!!

3DianaRossREX_468x767.jpg

1DianaRossREX_468x428.jpg

Diana Ross gets supremely carried away - with the make-up brush

Supremes' legend Diana 'call me Miss' Ross is rarely seen in public looking less than her glamorous best.

And on this occasion she almost achieved it - were it not for the garish make-up she plastered on.

Miss Ross managed to pile on a veritable symphony of clashing colours onto her face, rendering her carefully chosen outfit redundant, as it faded into the background due to the overpowering maquillage.
The music world's biggest diva was in attendance at the launch of jewellery house Tiffany's Blue Book in New York on Saturday.

And fittingly the 63-year-old star wore a gorgeous azure blue full-length Grecian style gown.

However, the look was ruined by her purple eyeshadow, blended red and purple blush, heavily kohled eyes, and bright red lipstick slathered on over stage-strength panstick foundation.
And instead of oohs and ahhs for a typically glamorous red-carpet look, it was her scarily bright, coloured make-up which caught the eye - or rather - assaulted the eye.

Maybe Supremes' legend Diana Ross didn't get the memo and somehow thought the event called for a Halloween related theme.

Whatever the reason for the make-up mishap, in the words of one of her classic tunes with top 60s girl group The Supremes, it's clear she needs to 'Stop, in the name of love'!.

MACa6325xi

Dayum!! She could have just followed her face charts from her MAC
thmbdn.gif
collection. Hell, I would have loaned her my pink brush. LOL She looks a hot ass mess. Miss Diana knows better than this. I thought she stopped drinking.
graucho.gif

GreekChick

If you remove the makeup, her features look strange, as if she's had work done. It just looks so...fake...Michael Jackson style.
This has got to be some kind of a joke, purposely planned. I just don't believe that anyone can walk out of their house looking like that, regardless of their makeup knowledge. Celebrities have their own makeup artists: they acquire basic skills, tips, techniques and know better than to walk out of the house looking like that.

SparklingWaves

I feel this is 80's makeup. This is how we looked.

Yep, you could see my gorgeous bright blue e/s from a 1/2 a block. Blending? What was blending?

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Casket Sharp.

Closed Casket Sharp perhaps.

I can't even lie though, I'd probably rock some eyeshadow like that too.

user79

I love how she winged out her eyeshadow sooo much that it connects with the line for her blush!!

LOL

makeba

i think she did her own makeup that day!!!
ssad.gif
lookin real foolish Mizz D! lookin real foolish!!!. my 3yr old daughter said,"Mommy is that a clown?" lol

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I love how she winged out her eyeshadow sooo much that it connects with the line for her blush!!

LOL

I saw that. I was like Whow! That's a complete V there. I didn't do that trick. I am sure that I would have wanted to back in the 80's. But, hey, I had that blush and e/s down pat. I didn't even know I use to be a Diva back in the day. In regard to my hair, Diana Ross would have been jealous. It didn't move even in the hardest of winds. No one could touch the hair, baby. I don't think they make hairspray that strong anymore due the harzard to the ozone. Walking down my Diva Daze...

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbabybex
even if it was blended why would you wear pink eyeshadow with red lips?

That is 80's and we thought it was sooo hot. Where is that mood changing blush when I need it? Oh, they don't make that anymore. Oh, what a loss...