Did any body get a TURQUATIC POSTCARD?

EmbalmerBabe

I went to MAC yesterday to purchase two Turquatic l/g
and Dame blush....I asked for a Turquatic Postcard
and my salesgirl told me that she never got them in.
Hmmm did any body else get one?
encore.gif

aziajs

Hmmm....I didn't see any at my counter either. Do they have postcards for the mini collections? IE. C-Squeeze, Deja Rose, Turquatic.

EmbalmerBabe

I am not sure, I just like collecting them. Maybe your right perhaps they don't make them for the "mini collections". =o)

mare

I don't think there is a US one -- there may be an Asian one. They seem to get postcards for all collections. US just gets them for major ones, like A Muse. Don't expect a US Avant Gold one either.

divaster

I asked the MA at the store I went to when I purchased my Turquatic items, and she said they just hadn't received them yet, but they would. I'm seriously doubting that though. Especially since there is now a postcard for A Muse, why would they put one out for Turquatic after the fact?? ??
th_dunno.gif

divaster

I got one, it's the girl who is posted here in the A Muse sticky thread in this forum, with the white eyeshadow. I can take a pic when I get home if no one else has by then.

juli

I was under the impression that there wasn't any post card for Turquatic collection. Someone else from Sepcktra mentioned that as well. (mini collection=no post coard) Anyway When Turquatic was released, I placed my order online and with pkg received Amuse post card. It looks same as one that is on MAC website on entry page.