Diets?

Christina Victoria

Not sure if this should be in Recs or not, but I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for diets/dieting? From Prom this year I would love to be about 110-115 lbs (I'm around 126 lbs at the moment), and would like to have a defined waist/tiny thighs. I'd also like to have a high/firm butt, if that makes sense. I'm currently taking a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar every day and each night, which is supposed to (Scientific tests, news..) speed up the metabolism, and do wonders for the skin & hair. I do about 250 Calories worth of Cardio/dance each day, I do 100 twisting reps (Supposed to target waist), some side crunches, and some butt lifts (On all fours, lift up leg repeatedly).

I also don't eat any/very little white breads, and eat a lot of fiber and wheat breads, and lots of chicken (not fried).

If anyone has any tips, excersises, or diets that I should try, feel free to post.

Cruella

I would recommend eating more vegetables/fruits, drinking lots of water and adding more cardio to your routine.

mspixieears

Vegetables and fruits do wonders in general. I'm not advocating cutting out meat, but if you eat a lot of it in general, perhaps lessening it might help? It's great for metabolism and digestion in general.

Breakfast is an absolute must to get metabolism going! Don't forget to have it!

stacey

a lot of protein. a lot of water. low sugar intake. no carbs after 3.

i wish i can take my own advise. i'm still trying to loose my baby weight - and he's 4 months right now. i'm 150
ssad.gif
and want to get back down to my original 115.

Classic Beauty

Make sure you eat enough food, eating too little can make you gain weight and ruin your metabolism. I recommend www.shape.com 's message boards on tips. And it depends on your height on what your goal weight should be.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
Make sure you eat enough food, eating too little can make you gain weight and ruin your metabolism. I recommend www.shape.com 's message boards on tips. And it depends on your height on what your goal weight should be.

Thanks for the website, and I'm 5'7".

Classic Beauty

I dont really think 115 is a reasonable weight. I think the weight you are now is fine. I am betting you just would like to change your body shape (ex. getting rid of a stomach pooch or decreasing body fat). If so, then do strength training. No, you wont bulk up, trust me. you may also want to try oxygen magazine's forum too. Sorry I dont have the website because I'm on my grandma's computer.

Anyway, hope you find something. If you need anymore help just contact me, I have my own forum for teens who want to get in shape too if your interested.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Christina Victoria

Quote:
I dont really think 115 is a reasonable weight. I think the weight you are now is fine. I am betting you just would like to change your body shape (ex. getting rid of a stomach pooch or decreasing body fat). If so, then do strength training. No, you wont bulk up, trust me. you may also want to try oxygen magazine's forum too. Sorry I dont have the website because I'm on my grandma's computer.

Anyway, hope you find something. If you need anymore help just contact me, I have my own forum for teens who want to get in shape too if your interested.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Aw, I'd love the forum's website.

I don't know; the doctor's say that it's just about the ideal weight, but I can't help but want to be skinnier. I've gone through two eating disorders, and they were horrible - But the longing is still there. And it's especially hard with all of the media, being paper thin.

Classic Beauty

yay! It's a real close knit community of like 15 girls. Two of them are recovering from eating disorders, but they are still suffering. I'll get cha the website as soon as I get home, but that wont be until Sunday.

www.toneteen.com 's has a board, I used to go there a lot, but I got fed up with all of the misinformation. My sn is Sammee on there.
smiles.gif

missdiorable

my mom made the whole family switch to tap water to distilled and just eatting organic food, you might not lose weight as quickly as you wnat but you wind up with a lot more energy. just eatting good in general helps you lose weight. & if you still want to go out to eat places like panera bread and cheesecake factory are good places to go. my mom says they use fresh products.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
yay! It's a real close knit community of like 15 girls. Two of them are recovering from eating disorders, but they are still suffering. I'll get cha the website as soon as I get home, but that wont be until Sunday.

www.toneteen.com 's has a board, I used to go there a lot, but I got fed up with all of the misinformation. My sn is Sammee on there.
smiles.gif

Thank you for that website, it seems to have some interesting features.
smiles.gif

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdiorable
my mom made the whole family switch to tap water to distilled and just eatting organic food, you might not lose weight as quickly as you wnat but you wind up with a lot more energy. just eatting good in general helps you lose weight. & if you still want to go out to eat places like panera bread and cheesecake factory are good places to go. my mom says they use fresh products.

I eat mostly all organic food, and only FIGI Water.

I love Cheescake Factory!

caffn8me

You current Body Mass Index is 19.7 which is to the lower end of the normal range. At 115 pounds you will be below a healthy weight with a Body Mass Index of 18. Being underweight can cause all sorts of hormonal related gynaecological problems. The lowest weight you can go and still be within the normal range for your height is 118 pounds.

You can calculate your BMI here

missdiorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Victoria
I eat mostly all organic food, and only FIGI Water.

I love Cheescake Factory!

thats good. well i wish you luck on losing those pounds but im sure your fine at the size ur at.

cheesecake factory they have so much food i still havent looked at the whole menu yet lol

JunkaLunk

My goal is EXACTLY the same as yours, and I mean just the same. I am even the same weight HAH! well thanks for the post and PLEASE LET ME/US know how it works out for you! good luck !

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkaLunk
My goal is EXACTLY the same as yours, and I mean just the same. I am even the same weight HAH! well thanks for the post and PLEASE LET ME/US know how it works out for you! good luck !

Haha, yay for us.
It's going ok so far, but I haven't seen -much- difference.

Scrangie

Man, I can't help but shudder when I see cheesecake factory. The one near where I live has failed its health inspections every time... Ick. lol, I'm studying to be a health inspector. so I care about that weird crap.

Just... bad mental association. CF and salmonella. =(

missdiorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrangie
Man, I can't help but shudder when I see cheesecake factory. The one near where I live has failed its health inspections every time... Ick. lol, I'm studying to be a health inspector. so I care about that weird crap.

Just... bad mental association. CF and salmonella. =(

aw come to va. its clean & nice. i went to the ohara airport and the food sucked there. i was sooo mad cuz airport food isnt always bad. & the food was just wanted to maek me gag