Difference between PRO and reg eyeshadows

Karen_B

I am sorry if there is a thread on this already - I tried searching but couldn't find anything.
Anyway, I am wondering what the difference is between the regular eyeshadows and the PRO ones. The pro products seem more vibrant (some of them anyway) but is there also a difference in texture? Are they harder/easier to work with?

iluffyew769769

they have different colors, that you can't buy at the regular stores, but other than that they are pretty much the same.

M.A.C. head.

There's no difference between pro and regular products formula wise.

There are just more color and product choices in the pro line.

Karen_B

Thanks!
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

The reason that there are more vibrant and dramatic colors available at stores and Pro stores is because those are more "makeup artist" colors. They aren't really suitable for everyday consumers so they are made only available at Pro stores where they clients are more artist-based.

Tsunami Rose

1000631hk7.jpg

The one on the left are available only at a Pro store and are the Pro Paulette eyeshadows, which means that they don't come with the little black compact. The one on the right is a color I depoted.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Rose
1000631hk7.jpg

The one on the left are available only at a Pro store and are the Pro Paulette eyeshadows, which means that they don't come with the little black compact. The one on the right is a color I depoted.

I think you meant palette, but anyway pan shadows are available at Freestanding stores as well as Pro stores, however Pro has a larger selection because of Pro Only exlclusives.

reesesilverstar

Coolness. I always thought that the Pro formula was different cuz of the complex work MA's had to do. Thnks for clearing up this misconception

smiles.gif