difference between two curling iron

Skin*Deep

theyre both "wave" irons so you won't get big bouncy curls, you will get wavy hair. If you are wanting big bouncy tousled waves like kim kardashian or scarlett johanssen you should check out a giant single barrel curling iron. buuut between those two the second one looks bigger, they don't give a size that I saw so its hard to say....

gocha23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin*Deep
theyre both "wave" irons so you won't get big bouncy curls, you will get wavy hair. If you are wanting big bouncy tousled waves like kim kardashian or scarlett johanssen you should check out a giant single barrel curling iron. buuut between those two the second one looks bigger, they don't give a size that I saw so its hard to say....

I know how looks hair after triple barrel and I have long hair and I like bigger waves, the bigger the better,
Sizes are below of the page but i don`t know english sizes,

AllisonWeaver

The product's size is listed for both products. The product in the first link is listed as being 5.25 x 3.5 x 14.5, while the product in the second link is listed as being 4 x 7 x 17. Going off that, I'd say the second one will probably create looser waves. Additionally, the barrels seem to be a bit more separated on the second one. I have a waver like the first, and the barrels on it are very tight/close together.
As Skin*Deep posted, neither will give you curls, only waves. I personally dislike my triple barrel iron.. a LOT! I recommend trying a large single barreled curling iron for large curls, I think that will be your best bet!