different hair styles

LMD84

this is a kinda strange post i guess! but how do you guys wear your hair to work? i'm only asking because i'm kinda bored of just throwing my hair in a low pony tail and pinning my fringe back every single day!!! however i also feel like if i go to work one day with a really differnt hair style then my work mates will comment and think i'm trying to impress somebody when i'm not. this sounds kinda weird but i actually feel embarrassed wearing my hair certain ways. i pretty much wear a pony or if i'm out for the day or on a night out i'll wear it down. and i always straighten it because it's naturally wavey. it's not even nice waves either. in its natural form it is more frzzy 'i've just been electrocuted' waves!!

so yeah any nice simple styles that will start me off getting some hair confidence? also i don't like to straighten it every day because it is dry anyway. i straighten it about once a week. and i wash my hair every 3 days (dry shampoo on the 3rd day!)

thanks in advance for any help given
smiles.gif

LMD84

well that seems quite easy! maybe i can try without buying the littlke hook thing. that way it's breaking me into trying out new things easily because it's still like a pony tail! thank you

ritchieramone

I sometimes just pull my hair back, twist it a little and clip it up with a narrow spring-loaded barette. The main length of your hair sort of splays out over the clasp and bounces nicely. It's kind of like a pony tail in some ways but slightly more interesting. Nice and easy too.

Given that I couldn't think what you would call that, I could only find a really craptacular picture of what I mean -

hair.jpg

Since you probably don't have crazy nylon dummy hair, it won't stick up in the air like that and make you look like a nutter!
winks.gif

LMD84

yup that is cool too. i have a few nice clips so will be able to try this! thanks you! and no i don't have nylon dummy hair so it should all work out ok!
tong.gif