Dior, Bourjois or Benefit mascara???

Bernadette

Hi everyone! I've been wanting to try these mascaras for a long time now and am running out of what I have now so I want to see what you ladies think of these brands. I'll probably get around to trying them all but this will help me decide what to buy first. Thanks so much!

Dior - Dior Show
Bourjois - Coup De Theatre
Benefit - Bad Gal Lash

-Bernadette

x20Deepx

I voted for Dior Show. I like Bad Gal too, but Dior edges it out because it volumizes a bit more. I didn't really like the Bourjois mascara.

Willa

I tried a lot of mascara

Usualy, a normal mascara do the job perfectly (thanks to my eyelashes that curls and ''volume'' naturaly)

But, I bought Bad gal lash and I did't like it, the brush is to big...

My favorite right now is Lancome Hypnose

hotti82

if i had to pick from these three, i'd have to go with benefit; my favorites though are lorac and good ol' faithful, maybelline great lash

giz2000

I like Lorac's Lotsa Lash better than those three...
smiles.gif

I`ve never used Dior but I have both Bourjois and Benefit.
Bourjois - i don`t use the black mascara b/c the wand is so short and wierd shaped, i don`t know, not used to it. BUT i do use the primer and it works well. BUT overall, don`t get it, def. not worth it.
Benefit - Love it. Wand is kinda big for me since i am asian and have smaller eyes, but it`s still wonderful.

Now i have to go try out this Dior one :)

pale blue

Yay for DiorShow! I believe starting March 24th Dior at Macy's is having a GWP with any 2 item purchase
smiles.gif

Bernadette

I went ahead and bought Dior Show and I'm loving it! I'm gonna try bad gal lash once I run out of this though. Thanks to all of you for your advice
smiles.gif

-B

tania_nia

I love the bourjois mascara. I have long lashes but I just like them a little thicker without alot of stuff on them. I find that this goes on really smooth compared to alot of other mascaras I've tried. No matter what you do, don't use MAC mascara! I love all of their other products except for the mascara. It's WAY to thick!!

chipmunkvoice

Diorshow clumps and gives me spiderlegs lashes ... but its a great volumizer.

I'm trying Bourjois but the Yes To Volume, No To Clumps one... so far so good. It doesnt do much about curls though...