Dior Cosmetics Discussion

boschicka

and I will be waiting for that one last push :D I love love love the Givenchy one!! Easily among my fav!! ;)

This is for sure no Givenchy. The two lightest shades pretty much did nothing for me. I wore the brown shade all over the lid and the dark black/grey on the outer v. Not sure the black/grey showed up much. The brown is pretty enough but nothing special in our sized collections. Now the red. Oh the red! Wore that in the center of the lid over the brown and it's a beauty. If you have a similar color in your collection, I'd definitely skip this. (All shadows were used dry.)

Vineetha

This is for sure no Givenchy. The two lightest shades pretty much did nothing for me. I wore the brown shade all over the lid and the dark black/grey on the outer v. Not sure the black/grey showed up much. The brown is pretty enough but nothing special in our sized collections. Now the red. Oh the red! Wore that in the center of the lid over the brown and it's a beauty. If you have a similar color in your collection, I'd definitely skip this. (All shadows were used dry.)
Thank you!! I placed an order this morning :D mainly for that red so i guess i should be okay? i rarely get dior quints anymore but i liked the 3 deeper shades from this one. I hope i like it!

boschicka

Thank you!! I placed an order this morning :D mainly for that red so i guess i should be okay? i rarely get dior quints anymore but i liked the 3 deeper shades from this one. I hope i like it!

If you purchased it for those shades, then you should be happy! The red is similar overall to Mac's Cranberry, but it is less pink/purple than cranberry and more red. I'm glad I have it for that shade alone, but not everyone would feel that way for the price!

SlugPower

tumblr_nzs5goMest1rzo5zuo1_540.jpg

I'm still thinking about the lighter gloss.

Also, about taking better photos, RME.

elegant-one

Do we have any swatches of the Garden eyeshadow palettes??? I googled it & didn't see any. Weird seeing Peter Phillips to Dior's models makeup. I cannot decided which palette I want.

Vineetha

Do we have any swatches of the Garden eyeshadow palettes??? I googled it & didn't see any. Weird seeing Peter Phillips to Dior's models makeup. I cannot decided which palette I want.
I got the Blue garden one. I can swatch it for you once i receive the same :D

Monsy

yes lately dior has been so annoying with releasing shades only for asia/europe that i actually like better than the us release ones

SlugPower

Diorshow Makeup Collection

> The Dior Lash Primer 3D, reformulated (and / or renamed).

> The Diorshow Designer, a new mascara. I don't recognize this type of wand was used before in Dior. I'm not very attracted to it TBH.

> Diorshow ProLiner appears in this. There is a black, a dark blue, and a brown which are close to what it already exists, so I'm assuming they are the same (are they relaunching this?). There is also a plum (the top one), which isn't close to what already exists.

> There are new brow palettes, probably the most interesting thing of the bunch. I don't really care, but it seems all the rage ATM.

> The new monos are also on this. I see colours that might be the same.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BALGtDtk06G/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BALI-4dE0-N/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BALKXdOE0wZ/

SandraVB79

I like that brow palette!

Lately, Dior has been getting all my money. They do this engraving on their products at christmas, so I got personalized perfumes for everyone. I should hzve gotten a personalized powder compact for myself... With a bit of luck they'll do'it again for mother's day

starletta8

Spotted sheets for another collection that I wasn't aware of- looked like 6 new Diorshow Mono Eyeshadows (powder, not the Mono Fusion cushions). I tried to grab a sneaky pic on my phone in the store without anyone catching on.

I did see that it was shipping 1 April and on counter 4 May.

It was the top sheet in a large stack- I so wanted to take a peek at upcoming collections!

Latest posts