Dior Fall 2015- Cosmopolite

starletta8

I managed to snag Rouge Dior 753 Continental today at Nordstrom- the only lipstick I wanted from the collection (and really, for fall). It's a stunning wearable shade that leans incredibly plum. It's a huge reaffirming relief when you identify a shade online that should work and then it turns out to be stunning in person. Glad to know I can trust my eye.

BTW, the blue polish isn't a cream! I wouldn't call it metallic, but it seemed like more than just a pearl.

The highlighter is the last item from the collection (already got one of the polishes) that I'm looking for.

Vineetha

:lmao: Lmao meddy!! I am Just finding this thread hence the swatches & Commotion in the Dior thread!! :blush:

Ernie

I was at Nordies today, bad lighting, but I took some pictures. No highlighter in sight.

ashievic

Prior to playing with the liquid eyeshadows, I had purchased them. They arrived today. They have the consistency of a nail polish, apply like a nail polish and just all round suck in my limited opinion. Love the colors, but no way are they a quality product.

Vineetha

The highlighter is here!!!
eyelove.gif
! (just pics though! give me a day to dig into it
girlhaha.gif
)

Edited to add this pic that shows the shimmers!!!

Monsy

I ordered on Friday morning (or was it thursday evening). called them on Friday no one answered. they close their CS at 1pm on Friday. called yesterday 6 times during their hours no one answered. after my 7th call finally someone picked up and she told me it will be shipped yesterday evening .
I was in a hurry because my friend who bought it for me in London has only 14 days to return it.

Vineetha

I ordered on Friday morning (or was it thursday evening). called them on Friday no one answered. they close their CS at 1pm on Friday. called yesterday 6 times during their hours no one answered. after my 7th call finally someone picked up and she told me it will be shipped yesterday evening .  I was in a hurry because my friend who bought it for me in London has only 14 days to return it. 
Oh no :shock: !! I ordered it Thursday night or Friday morning I think!! I was expecting it to ship on Friday but it didn't!! It shipped yesterday and I got notification late in the day!! Have never tried calling the CS!! Had no idea !!wow I hate when we reach voice mail while calling CS!! Same is the case with Charlotte tilbury and Tom ford!! No one ever picks up and the calls go straight to voice mail!! :eek:hboy: Ps: I don't see the collection anymore on the website??!!

Monsy

Ps: I don't see the collection anymore in the website??!!
i was never able to even find it on the website only trough the search
weird I know

i never had problems with their CS before this is the first time usually they pick up right away and like you said their shipping is really fast

Latest posts