Dior Spring 2016

KateH22

Just posted pics of the duo.

No, I did not buy the sticks.

On the Blue Garden shadow palette. They are sheer as stand alone shadows. I haven't tried layering them over another shadow to see if they pop any more. The shades are beautiful on the lids & quite pretty. They are not shades that I normally wear, but I really love how pretty they are. I have used the peachy coral pink shade in it as a beautiful crease shade with brown eyeshadow.

Thank you very much for the photos and swatches. It looks beautiful, I'm almost certainly going to get it.

Also thank you for the advice re Blue Garden, I'll be getting this as well as soon as it's out in the UK. You are tempting me again :)

elegant-one

Thank you very much for the photos and swatches. It looks beautiful, I'm almost certainly going to get it.

Also thank you for the advice re Blue Garden, I'll be getting this as well as soon as it's out in the UK. You are tempting me again :)

:flowers: You are very welcome. I hope it helped.

beautycool

Picture are fab as always elegant one
happy new year to you all
think I wished that before on another thread :)))))

boschicka

I was able to snag the last Pink Glow from Nordies OB and the last Nude Glow from Nordies WF.

Anyone know if they are similar or better than Amber Diamonds (is that what it was called)?

Does this mean you got a replacement for the powdery/unacceptable you initially received? Personally, I think they are better than Amber Diamond! I prefer the new texture.

beautycool

powders are back up on Nordies as a backordered item.

Hi saw them yesterday saying the 5th Feb the shipping out was as I mentioned on here about by time it comes to my usa address we would of had it in the uk I was torn though getting one as I'm thinking what if I don't get one in uk I should of ordered one from nords ( long wait but atleast I know I defo have it .
I just don't want to miss out I know things go like hot cakes :(

Prettypackages

No, that's the one I got from Woodfield. It looks ok, but I'm thinking I'm going to get another one from Nordies.
Does this mean you got a replacement for the powdery/unacceptable you initially received? Personally, I think they are better than Amber Diamond! I prefer the new texture.

Monsy

Dior Beige duo. The lighter side is a tad whiter than the more vanilla cream in the pink duo. Still very lovey on the skin. The darker side is a very slight warm neutral contour shade. Sorry for the weird nail shot. I have no idea why there is np in the inside of my nail :)

First pic is very color accurate.

View attachment 51238
View attachment 51239
View attachment 51240
View attachment 51241
View attachment 51242

Oh I do like this. Although lighter shade I do not think would do anything for me but the darker one might be nice for contour

JerseyGirl

Dior Beige duo. The lighter side is a tad whiter than the more vanilla cream in the pink duo. Still very lovey on the skin. The darker side is a very slight warm neutral contour shade. Sorry for the weird nail shot. I have no idea why there is np in the inside of my nail :)

First pic is very color accurate.

View attachment 51238
View attachment 51239
View attachment 51240
View attachment 51241
View attachment 51242

Thank you very much for the swatches. I'm also thinking it may be a nice contour...

Ernie

:snooty: Yes, that's what we thought! Vee & I were there just trying to find a buy button LOL :punch::club:

HAPPY NEW YEAR my dear!!!!!!!!!!!! :sunshine::heart::best_wishes::party:
So many spring collections, can't buy it all!
are there lipsticks with this collection besides the lip glow?
Where's Meddy ?

SandraVB79

Beautyscene.nl has swatches from the eye shadow quints. She says that the Blue Garden colours all just blend into one silvery colour. Hmmm... not sure I want that.

Apparantly, next week the collection will arrive here.

Prettypackages

OMG you guys I Love these highlighters!!! It's like a grown and sexy highlight. A lit within look.

Last edited:

Latest posts