Dior

Jennifer Mcfly

My new Dior Bag!! A very (very) early Xmas present from my parents!!! I just love it. Not the best pics, but I couldn't wait to get home to take pics w/ my cam so I just used my cell phone!

I love it!!!

dior2.jpg

dior1.jpg

Fairybelle

That is a gorgeous bag! Makes me think of Gwen Stefani. You would rock that bag with a nice shade of red lipstick on your lips!
I have the Dior Saddle in Girly Blossom, and LOVE it. You will use that bag forever (just be careful of the velcro opening... weird how they use such a flimsy closure on such a $$$$ bag!). Congrats!
clap.gif

micky_mouse

oh me its so lovely oh i want one its so cute your so lucky
you dont know by chance where they got it do you?i got a dior purse online and it was fake...and i am looking for the actually one this time and hope i dont get a fake again

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
That is a gorgeous bag! Makes me think of Gwen Stefani. You would rock that bag with a nice shade of red lipstick on your lips!
I have the Dior Saddle in Girly Blossom, and LOVE it. You will use that bag forever (just be careful of the velcro opening... weird how they use such a flimsy closure on such a $$$$ bag!). Congrats!
clap.gif

Yeah, that's always seemed strange to me too! Velcro...hmmmm. Why not something better?

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_mouse
oh me its so lovely oh i want one its so cute your so lucky
you dont know by chance where they got it do you?i got a dior purse online and it was fake...and i am looking for the actually one this time and hope i dont get a fake again

Well, they actually got it from a friend of theirs. She's a crazy shopoholic. Buys designer everything, uses it a few times then sells everything on ebay for like 1/2 price. So they bought it from her!
I don't know her ebay screen name, i'll ask my parents about it for ya...
smiles.gif