DiorShow Mascara

M.A.C.tastic

My mom and I are thinking of trying this mascara but when I went to buy it I saw Diorshow Unlimited as well. Anyone have any recs for either the reg or unlim. I have fairly long normal lashes, my mom has short thin ones. Thanks guys!!!

saniyairshad

Dior came out with a newer mascara recently called DiorShow Blackout.The product has black mineral powder and it adds dramatic volume and intensity. I hope this helps. It retails for the same price of $23.

sabn786

i actually have the regular diorshow mascara in azure blue, it works really goood, it looks amazing if you wanna try something different and cool..it really makes your eyes pop in natural sunlight, but the diorshow blackout, i tried it today and it works really nicely as well, its comes out really really black, but i havent tried the unlimited one i think that lengthens an curves the lashes..hope this helps

xbeatofangelx

Iduno how I feel about DiorShow, I am not terribly impressed by it. I think that Lancome Definicils (sp?) Defines and elongates my lashes much better than DiorShow... (I have the sample size in brown) It seems pretty dry, and clumps easily as well. Has anyone had negative experiences with it?

fancy_lotus

I just bought DiorShow Blackout a week ago from Sephora (it's a Sephora-only exclusive). To me, the color doesn't differ much from regular black. As for the quality of the mascara itself, I wouldn't say it's worth its price. It does lengthen a bit but it clumps like CRAZY. For around the same price, I would go for Shiseido's Advance Volume in Black instead.

..kels*

diorshow made my lashes clumpy & spidery. it didn't hold a curl at all.. it made my lashes stick straight & brittle. & somehow it made my long lashes look short & stubby. but for some reason it works wonders on my sister's lashes.. go figure.
hmm.gif

beauty_marked

I got the regular DiorShow sample from teen vogue last week, and I really like it so far. I havent tried many mascaras but i really like this one alot.

MAC_Pixie04

ITA, DiorShow mascara is not worth its price nor does it live up to the hype around it. Since your lashes are already fairly long, you might like something that's a bit more volumizing and defining. I really truly love Bad Gal lash by Benefit as well as Stila's Major Lash mascara which is an awesome buy at only $9.50, it volumizes pretty well and it's a gel base so it's not going to dry up your lashes and make them flake, they'll stay soft and look glossy and lush.

greatscott2000

I use DiorShow Unlimited every day.. it lengthens and does justice. I like it more so than the original DiorShow- I find that it gets clumpy with more usage.. maybe I should just put the whole thing in hot water to loosen the formula.

saniyairshad

It's weird Diorshow Mascaras have some very mixed reviews, haha, I personally love it though, but some hate it
smiles.gif
hehe
rofl.gif

ginger9

I have full but medium length stick straight lashes. Diorshow works in the sense that it really did make my lashes look thicker and when used on curled lashes really opened my eyes. I didn't experience any major clumping, however it smudged like crazy on me, at the end of the night I was wearing most if not all my diorshow underneath my eye! I scared myself half to deaf and then started laughing hysterically when I looked in the mirror
lmao.gif
I will not repurchase again.

MizzMAC

I love Dior makeup but I'm not so impressed with Diorshow mascara! I've used way better! It's nice for a natural look and it does a good job of seperating your lashes and making them look naturally long but prefer more of a fuller look and I don't get that using it!

HotFluffyChick0

OMG i love this stuff! I bought DiorShow Waterproof Mascara about 2 months ago and totally fell in LOVE! it makes my lashes thick and it doesnt make my lashes loose the curl from the eyelash curler! A trick that i did find that makes them look even better is for your second coat close your eye and put more (while your eye is closed) on and VA VA VOOM! and Water proof DOES NOT BUDGE FOR NOTHING!..it's a cant live w/o product!