"Dirty" Gray Crease Color for NW15

cno64

I am currently on the hunt for a pressed powder eyeshadow, not necessarily MAC, that is a matte deep taupe-y gray.
My coloring: Bright Green Eyes/ NW15/ Dark Brown Hair, so it shouldn't be dark dark dark.
A slightly deeper version of MAC Copperplate would be ideal.
Suggestions, anyone?

FiestyFemme

I was going to suggest Copperplate based on the title. Poop. I'd like something similar myself, so I'll be checking back to see what recs you get.
smiles.gif

cno64

I was going to suggest Copperplate based on the title. Poop. I'd like something similar myself, so I'll be checking back to see what recs you get.
smiles.gif
Well, a MAC artist suggested "Print," and when I asked Stila on Facebook, the reply was, "Try Kalahoo!"
I'm undecided, at this point. "Kalahoo" is a true matte ("Print" is a Satin, I think), and looks like a more unique color, BUT those Stila pans are so huge that I can't imagine using the shadow up before it goes bad.
I'm still ripe for suggestions, Specktra! <grovels>

KimmyAnn_678

Just going by what Copperplate looks like on the website, maybe Estee Lauder Lavish Mink (matte). I know the website describes it as "warm deep brown" but I use it when I want a grey that isn't too grey. I have never ever thought of it as brown.

Not all stores got all 48 of the new Estee Lauder e/s. Smaller stores only got 24
ssad.gif
. So if you were to want to go swatch it, maybe call and make sure your counter has it before you make a trip in.

cno64

An update: I tried Stila Kalahoo, and loved the color, though it's a bit more brown, less gray, than I'd really prefer.
I didn't keep it, not on account of the color, but on account of the fact that it made me SNEEZE!
It's a "mineral matte," and I think its fairly strong earthy scent set my allergies off.
Oddly, Kamet, also a mineral matte, doesn't bother me at all.