Disco in the sky!

Janice

YouTube - M·A·C Gold Fever #769

Strap yourself in - Andrew and Andrew are back for another dance instruction video. This time we're embarking on Flight 769 where the destination is FUN! Drink champagne while earning your wings.
greengrin.gif

"The glitterati have got the fever! Join the Jet Set as Dork-Chic DJs Andrew Andrew deliver the Gold Fever dance lesson #769! Prepare for turbulence, your cruising altitude is gonna be off the radar when the seat-belt sign goes off! You're free to move'n'groove about the cabin!"

Description courtesy of MAC Cosmetics youtube page for Gold Fever #769

pat

I saw this video last night and was laughing so hard. they are hilarious. ahahhahaa

alwaysbella

Am i the only one? I dont want to be mean...but, i dont understand what's so funny about this. I just dont see it. Am i missing something here that you guys arent?

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbella
Am i the only one? I dont want to be mean...but, i dont understand what's so funny about this. I just dont see it. Am i missing something here that you guys arent?

Sounds like it just doesn't suit your personal humor tastes?
th_dunno.gif

User93

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbella

i didnt like it aswell to be honest.. didnt seem fun to me, and a video looked a little cheap. I dont wanna offend anyone, and thanks for finding it for us Janice! Tastes differ i guess.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
i didnt like it aawell to be honest.. didnt seem fun to me, and a video looked a little cheap. I dont wanna offend anyone, and thanks for finding it for us Janice! Tastes differ i guess.

It is meant to be tongue-in-cheek, so looking a bit cheap is the goal, I would say. It seems like MAC is going back to their beginnings when things were a bit more campy.
smiles.gif

I hope the last one in the series puts it all together for one big dance-tastic party.

P.S. 46 million feet cruising altitude? lol The Andys are frozen solid and their eyeballs have popped out at that point. But hey, just turn that into a dance move, right? "And freeze....loose an eyeball. And freeeeze, loose an eyeball."

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Sounds like it just doesn't suit your personal humor tastes?
th_dunno.gif

Well, it does suit my personal humor taste
winks.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
P.S. 46 million feet cruising altitude? lol The Andys are frozen solid and their eyeballs have popped out at that point. But hey, just turn that into a dance move, right? "And freeze....loose an eyeball. And freeeeze, lose an eyeball."

I almost spit out my coffee.
lol.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Well, it does suit my personal humor taste
winks.gif

Me too! I bloody love it.