Discontinued Nars products

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thought we might want a thread for this, since there are certainly some that people are always after. What are your most-longed-for items? Things whose status you're unsure of? Products you've heard are slated to be discontinued?

One thing that I noticed while perusing the Nars web site earlier was that Scarlet Empress lipstick did not appear to be listed anywhere. Has anyone heard if that has been discontinued?

Aquamarine1543

I just found out Iceland e/s is discontinued. I don't get it b/c I use it as a highlighter and it's really beautiful. It's really sad it is discontinued. :(

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just found out Iceland e/s is discontinued. I don't get it b/c I use it as a highlighter and it's really beautiful. It's really sad it is discontinued. :(
I'm shocked at that one. It's still available on the web site, though. Time to grab one?

MarieMary

If you really want it, maybe someone could CP it for you? It's on US and European websites at the moment. :) It's also on the Korean NARS website (thank you, Google Translate, lol), but apparently you can't buy from the website? :/

As for the subject of the topic, I really liked Strawberry Fields lipgloss (it was LE). I hope they bring it back some day. :)

And I also like one "lip stain gloss" very much. The name wasn't well chosen as it was neither a stain nor a gloss imho, more like a liquid matte lipstick. It's too bad they discontinued them because the formula was so comfortable and light and long-staying and pigmented. I love Sayonara. I still haven't used it up. I'm a bit mad they discontinued them actually. :p

Aquamarine1543

I'm shocked at that one. It's still available on the web site, though. Time to grab one?
I never thought it's discontinued b/c it's one of the repromoted items in the summer collection. (this summer of course!)
If you don't have one, I recommend you getting it! Both sides of the duo look beautiful and gorgeous. Personally, I like the icy-blue color more.:)

Aquamarine1543

Stupid manager at the counter!!! She gave me wrong info.

I asked Nars customer service about discontinued items by email and they said Iceland e/s isn't discontinued.

Dear NARS Client,

Thank you for contacting NARS Cosmetics.

Unfortunately, we do not have a list to send of all the discontinued products. However, the Iceland duo is not discontinued. The item is still available for purchase on the online store. If you have any other specific items that you would like to see if they are discontinued, please email the names to us and we would be happy to investigate further.

Kind regards,

Beau S.

Customer Care
NARS Cosmetics

CartoonChic

Are all NARS cream blushes being discontinued, or just Penny Lane? Now that I've tried cream blushes, I like them. I'd like to get the NARS colors before they're gone if they are being discontinued.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Are all NARS cream blushes being discontinued, or just Penny Lane? Now that I've tried cream blushes, I like them. I'd like to get the NARS colors before they're gone if they are being discontinued.
Apparently, the whole line is being discontinued. My guess would be that they're going to be reformulated soon enough, but for the moment... get 'em while you can!

CartoonChic

Apparently, the whole line is being discontinued. My guess would be that they're going to be reformulated soon enough, but for the moment... get 'em while you can!
Thanks for confirming. I was going to buy a couple of Velvet Matte and Satin Pencils, but I'll get two cream blushes instead. I have Enchanted and Montenegro. I think I'll get Cactus Flower and
Constantinople this time
. I'll get the remaining 3 colors later.

nemo007

Does anyone know if little darling lipstick has been discontinued? I think it was LE. I absolutely love it but running out fast :'(

lenchen

Thanks for confirming. I was going to buy a couple of Velvet Matte and Satin Pencils, but I'll get two cream blushes instead. I have Enchanted and Montenegro. I think I'll get Cactus Flower and
Constantinople this time
. I'll get the remaining 3 colors later.
I'm just finding out cactus flower has been discontinued! I wish I bought a back up it's my absolute favourite cream blush. :-(

Howards End

I'm wondering if Night Breed e/s is being disc, noticed it's the only Night Series e/s not on NARS website. Anyhoo, picked it up on Nordstrom today. Now I can skip Black Tied, Moving Sand from Julia Petit, and the MAC Navy X 9(Cast Iron lol). Plus I love NARS e/s packaging :)

I always pick up discontinued items or those hard to find shades at fresh fragrances and cosmetics. They sell out quickly, so its worth checking daily (if you have the time!).I have a list of websites that I check daily for products. But NARS is very hard to find here in Australia.

Mardybum

I didn't realise Penny Lane has been discontinued until last night when I was looking to get a new one cause mine has a huge pan in it by far my favourite cream blush, such a bummer! I'll try to get it on eBay but not every seller ships to Brazil :( I've only tried the cream blushes from Nars, stila and bourjois, and Nars is my favourite formulation

Icecaramellatte

I was in the boutique today and a customer came in talking about Malibu being discontinued and wanting to stock up and the SA confirmed. I don't know what Malibu is though. For some reason I'm thinking it is a multiple but I really don't know.