Disney Tint Toons TLC - w/pic

jmvuitton

Cleo's coral kiss is the only one with shimmer

100_5832.jpg

glittergoddess27

Those are lovely but I don't think I expected the coral to be that bright? I hope it is not that bright on the lips,.I must have them.

user3

THANK YOU!

I really want the Clarice and Tillie ones. *sigh* I doubt I will get to order them in time.

pale blue

The coral does look disgustingly bright to me...has anyone tried it on for a pic yet? i'm still on the fence about that one.

I must get the Clarice one though! Thanks for the pics!

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Those are lovely but I don't think I expected the coral to be that bright? I hope it is not that bright on the lips,.I must have them.

its brighter IRL but its quite lovely and sheer once you put it on. think slightly brighter than trot on

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerisier
The coral does look disgustingly bright to me...has anyone tried it on for a pic yet? i'm still on the fence about that one.

I must get the Clarice one though! Thanks for the pics!

clarice and miss bunny is my faves. coral is really not that bright once its on

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut_blonde
Is Clarice similar to Petting Pink? Looks like it from the picture.

no, clarice is darker =)

PrettyKitty

Ok.... now you killed my lemmings... Miss Bunny look like Summerfete without the shimmmers! I love Summerfete, but I would never buy a similar shade without the tiny sparkles.

Sorry MAC, but I prefer a shimmery TLC.

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Ok.... now you killed my lemmings... Miss Bunny look like Summerfete without the shimmmers! I love Summerfete, but I would never buy a similar shade without the tiny sparkles.

Sorry MAC, but I prefer a shimmery TLC.

it must be my camera.. bunny and summerfete doesnt really look alike. bunny is just light pink. but in all honesty, i like summerfete better

tracie

I have miss bunny, and I think I might pick up daisy daze, my lips are always horribly dry in the winter.

Grace

i was trying to say no but now i have to get these...partly for mac, partly for disney

mspixieears

Interesting...thought that Clarice would be more coral. Wish I got Miss Daisy, but only getting Cleo. Ah well - hope it's not too shimmery.

pale blue

I saw these in person, and now I must say I love almost all of them. The coral is not as bad as I thought before, and may be my favorite
smiles.gif
smiles.gif