Display Holders

selina

Does anyone know where I can buy something similar to the display holders that MAC uses at their counters to hold eyeshadows and/or lipsticks? I'd like to be able to have something similar on my vanity for diplay purposes and easy access.

saramwrap

If you go to your local spa/salon supply store, they'll have an assortment of racks and shelving units like the ones used for retail and salon makeup and nail products. These are great for makeup, and since you're there in person you don't have to worry about shipping or breakage.

To find such a store, look in the phone book or ask the manager at your local nail salon or spa where they buy their supplies!

Terresa

Quote:
the lipstick boxes are amazing

Not to hi-jack the thread, but I was wondering if the lipstick boxes would fit most lip glosses...say approximately lip glass size?

selina

Thanks for posting that pic!
But I was hoping to come across the display stands like what MAC has at their counter for eyeshadows, complete with the holes for sitting the e/s in.

mrskloo

Thanks for that link FemmeNoir! I'm definitely going to have to order some of their stuff!
smiles.gif

selina

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
http://www.azardisplays.com

They had an acrylic one that held eyeshadow pots. HTH!

Holy crap, you ROCK <333