Dita and Marilyn - Split!

OneWednesday

I hope this is just a rumour - but I doubt it
ssad.gif

News item here:http://www.nypost.com/seven/01052007...ix/pagesix.htm

~LadyLocks~

Oh wow...well I think she's to beautiful for him anyway and it sounds like he doesn't deserve her!

And this...

Von Teese's pals say they are squarely on her side. "Well, at least now she won't have to share her makeup."
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
rofl.gif
:lolz:

clap.gif
that's a good one!

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
Oh wow...well I think she's to beautiful for him anyway and it sounds like he doesn't deserve her!

And this...

Von Teese's pals say they are squarely on her side. "Well, at least now she won't have to share her makeup."
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
rofl.gif
:lolz:

clap.gif
that's a good one!

iagree.gif
she's too pretty for him

OneWednesday

^^ I know! I think that's one of the first things I said when I read about their supposed split "..but they had such an awesome wedding!.." the dress Dita wore was DIVINE

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWednesday
^^ I know! I think that's one of the first things I said when I read about their supposed split "..but they had such an awesome wedding!.." the dress Dita wore was DIVINE

Seriously! When my friend and I looked at pictures of the wedding we sat here and were all bitter saying "But I want a purple dress!!!"

CrystalStars

From the way I read it ..it almost sounds like he was on drugs or something. Thats a sure way to wreck a marriage.

DOLLface

I read that he had been drinking lately and she couldn't contact him.

They had such an amazing wedding, her dress was so amazing. I thought they would last.

JULIA

Marriage will do that to you. It's intimidating to make such a comittment. This is unfortunate, they made a nice couple! Oh well...as terrible as this sounds...now he's got new material to write about!? GOOD BYE WRITER'S BLOCK.