do i really need these eyeshadows??

JLEEMARKOWITZ

th_dunno.gif

if i have shroom do i really need dazzlelight?

and

if i have living pink do i really need da bling?

thanks in advance ladies
smiles.gif

luminious

i like dazzelight, but if u have shroom its kinda close. and i like da bling too, but have no clue about the living pink color.

BlahWah

I think a swatch has been done b/w Da Bling and Living Pink and LP is more pigmented...I'll see if I can find it or if I'm imagining things. =P

*edit* Alrighty, can't find the swatch, but from the threads I searched they seem to be different enough to have both. DB is softer and LP is brighter. HTH!

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
I think a swatch has been done b/w Da Bling and Living Pink and LP is more pigmented...I'll see if I can find it or if I'm imagining things. =P

hmm if LP is more pigmented maybe i dont need Da Bling...but that swatch would be great,ill look for it,thank you so much!
smiles.gif

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah

*edit* Alrighty, can't find the swatch, but from the threads I searched they seem to be different enough to have both. DB is softer and LP is brighter. HTH!

thank you so much,i will def. check it out when i go on friday
smiles.gif
lol.gif

KJam

Da bling is worth having - it makes a nice partner for living pink, as it is a little lighter. I like it on the lid with living pink in the crease, and a little swish in the inner corner. Very girly