Do you buy makeup for personal or professional use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeko
Personal use and for collection purpose.

It gives me great pleasure just by lookin at my make up in the drawers

I agree with this!!
yes.gif

Kalico

It's a fairly safe hobby for me. My boy is into cars, and believe me... my hobby is MUCH CHEAPER than his. My "parts" (as in e/s and l/s haha) cost 15-45$ each... his costs in the hundreds/thousands. Believe me, there are much more dangerous (to the wallet) hobbies out there!

For this reason, he also can't hassle me about how much I spend on make-up! Or clothes, shoes, purses, etc... hehe.

Also, my stash is for personal use.

xoxprincessx0x

personal use and it's just a collection. Even if I don't use anything like someone said I just love to look at it. Everyone has something that they collect and I love collection makeup and limited edition MAC stuff!

Kuuipo

The makeup I use on myself now is so much different than the makeup I have used on others as a cosmetologist. Because my makeup is my own and I do not get a discount but often spend as much as my rent on upkeep, it tends to be higher end and lipstick heavy. I can run through 4 tubes a week....the pro makeup kit I used to carry was much less....luminous, I guess is the word.

pumpkincat210

Personal use. I buy as much as i want in diverse colors. My canvas is my face. I don't like touching other peoples faces because their skin creeps me out, no offense to anyone, i'm just kind of like Monk in that fashion.

Jot

Personal use. I just love buying new stuff. I guess whilst you can afford it buy it x

auburn

Hi everyone,

I buy for personal use. I just like to buy new stuff and I like to have a wide range of colours. Also it's just nice to look at all that lively coloured stuff!
yes.gif
I must confess that the plum/aubergine shades started to grow on me so I bought an aubergine/plum-shaded eyeshadow and lipstick.

RaynelleM

Right now it's for personal use (and to feed my addiction
greengrin.gif
) and bc I like to have a range of different looks / colours etc. Also partly bc I'm trying to learn about different products and how to use them.

When I start the make-up program I'm hoping to enroll in later this year I will be buying a whole new collection for my kit to use on other people.

flowerhead

personal. i know what i like & i stick to it, i hate wasting expensive makeup. if i want a frivolous eyeshadow/lipstick, i'll buy barry m.