Do you have a Fitness Idol?

miss_dre

I would have to say Tosca Reno.
I am currently reading her book, The Eat Clean Diet Recharged! and I love it! I also got the Eat Clean Diet Cookbook, which is great and full of yummy super healthy recipes. She looks amazing and has achieved her physique the healthy way.

blackbird

I 100% agree with the vote for Jillian Micheals, I heard she used to be overweight, not sure if that's true though..?? She's amazing anyway

divineflygirl

I have tonssssss of fitness role models! I love, love, love Jennifer Nicole Lee. I remember when she was in Oxygen's Fat Loss mag. She's so inspirational. If you haven't checked out her youtube vids. Do it! And she definitely doesn't just do that abroller thingie to keep in shape! *L*

Also, Jen Hendershott, Jillian Michaels, Alicia Marie, Tosca Reno, Zuzana, Beautiful Brown Babydoll from Youtube, and several more. I'm inspired by the ladies in Oxygen magazine. I love muscle tone!

Funtabulous

Wow, Jennifer Nicole Lee is amazing, I've never heard of her before. I'd definitely consider her an inspiration now! She even seems to have a similar body shape to me. (inverted triangle)

Another women with a similar body shape who is fit is Kendra Wilkinson (Formerly on The Girls Next Door).

Demi Moore in GI Jane was awesome too!

Ugh this is just reminding me of how lazy I've been lately. Time to get to work!

heart

Jillian Michaels has the most amazing toned body ever, but I only admire her--I don't think I could ever emulate her lifestyle because I lack the resources to do so. I also adore Anna Farris' body in House Bunny, and think that Mila Kunis (who is my height) has an adorable body.