Do You Like MUFE Blush???

shadowaddict

th_dunno.gif
I tried to search for some info on MUFE blush and couldn't really find anything. The MUFE products I have tried I really like and was wondering what you guys think of their blush, especially for pale skin, such as what specific colors you like. Do you find the texture nice or chalky? Thanks.

Shadowy Lady

well, I thought MUFE eyeshadows doubled as blushes...I use e/s No.26 (bright medium pink) and No.5 (coral) as blushes regularly and love the pigmentation and staying power.

chocolategoddes

MUFE eyeshadows are blush! For example, the world famous #92 is actually labeled as a blush! It makes sense if you think about it because I've used eyeshadows on my cheeks and blushes on my eyes before.

MUFE is known for it's pigmentation, so you'll only need a light touch of color if you're applying it as blush. As for texture, MUFE is great quality and pretty smooth for the most part.

vintageroses

I love them! They are so so so very pigmented & the colours are really pretty too!! I have #2 and #8 and both are so gorgeous! I'm NC 45 & #8 looks really neutral on me (which i like) & #2 is like a hot pink!
greengrin.gif
It's good for summery & beachy days, they stay on really well for long hours. Love it!
cutey.gif

genduk26

Yes i do. their blush (e/s) are so pigmented.
i love the new HD Blush & aqua creams too. I also use flash color #2 & #5 as creme blush.

Shadowy Lady

I have my eyes on HD blush #6, need to pick that up one of these days. How do u guys control the amount of product that's coming out of the pump? When I tried it in Sephora too much blush came out so a bunch went to waste
ssad.gif
These are really super pigmented

genduk26

^^^ Don't press the pump too fast or full.... just tap it couple time or press it very slow.
yes.gif

chromatrix

I use #9 (pretty much my HG purple blush) and #116 (lilac) as blush too. Otherwise I mostly use my MAC Azelea Blossom. #116 is very close to the purple side of AB.

xKiKix

I like 92 and 75 for blushes. But VERY lightly since mufe's e/s are very pigmented lol