Do you think I could pull off this hair style?

marusia

This is me:

hair.jpg

This is the hair style (same exact cut and color) I've been wanting for months:

short-hair-platinum-blonde-47366.jpg

Do you think I could pull it off? If not, what would you suggest?

download.jpg

Please excuse the crappy camera pic, but I did it!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I'd been sweating all day, but I still thought it looked ok with my sunglasses in my hair. LOL Next time when I go back, I want to get more cut off the sides.
smiles.gif

panda0410

Gorgeous cut, its chic and edgy
winks.gif
I had mine cut quite similarly but dyed an almost scarlet red! The maintenance was the problem for me, I tend to be quite lazy with my hair and the 4-6 weekly cut and root dye was too much for me to be bothered with after about 6 months...LOL...but if doesn't bother you then I'm sure it would look great on you
smiles.gif

marusia

I remember when I used to have really short hair. I absolutely loved to just sit there and scratch my head. It was the best feeling ever. With longer hair, it's such a pain to wash, I have a really hard time getting the residue from my scalp...and that's with using Biolage and/or Redken!

RandomnessWithK

i agree with the high maintenance thing - if you don't mind it - go for it!

im absolutely LOVING the bangs thats how i want mine - but wouldn't go with my hairstyle

smiles.gif
love the hairstyle you chose though - love it!

hnaoto

My hair looked just like that when I was in high school. I got a LOT of compliments (outside of school hehe, in school I was too "different") but I can imagine it being hard to maintain if you don't want to keep short hair for a long time (growing it out is horrible... you almost always *have* to go through a mullet phase).

It's a fun color/style and believe me you'll get tons of compliments/questions like where you get your hair done (I used to do my own). My hair is long now and I really miss the short hair, it was fun to mess around with and to style different ways. You can also change the color a lot since it's so short and "fresh" hair grows in a lot faster

kimmy

i wish i could pull that off, i've always wanted that...too bad i have a super fat little face that wouldn't allow it.

but i think you should go for it! you have the perfect face shape for a shorter cut like that, and i'm a total sucker for that colour.
smiles.gif
just remember, it will be alot of upkeep!

GLAMORandGORE

i think the cut would look AWESOME on you, however the color might be a little too drastic. a violet red brown would be awesome, with the cut and your skin tone!

Meisje

That looks fantastic! Really edgy. I am super partial to white-blonde hair, and I think it looks gorgeous on you.