Do you wear your clip-in Extensions everday?

lauren006

I know there is a thread for extensions already but I don't think many people read that one so I just wanted to ask one quick question. I was wondering if people that own clip-in extensions wear them everyday or just once in a while and if people think it's weird if one day you have short hair and another you have long?

Thanks!!

BEA2LS

i bought clip ins (jessica simpson) after my hair cut turned out too short
smiles.gif

it was not a huge difference in lenght from my real hair and i never bothered with them too much.. maybe like once or twice and now my hair grew out longer than the extensions
but i only wore them for going out, etc.. they took awhile to put in

LMD84

i used to wear clip in extensions about 4 years ago and i would wear them each day i was at work. which at the time was 4 days a week
smiles.gif

Modmom

I only wear mine a couple times a year. Usually on a girl's night out or something like that. My friends know they're extensions because of the length difference, so no biggie there.

Lerina

I use to wear mine on a daily basis. The only reason I've stopped is because I've become lazy. Lol. I just don't bother styling my hair unless I'm going out. I'm also in the process of growing out my real hair and kind of tired of wearing extensions.

Boasorte

I use to wear the clip on ponytails, but not when it's too windy and not during sex. I did that before and it fell off on both occasions! SMH