Does anybody have this traincase?

Mac2Perfection

So Im deciding to get rid of these ugly white sterilite drawers I have and put my makeup somewhere so its portable on the go and organized and its safe from people who want to steal my stuff...so I'm ordering this traincase from yazmo.com and I absolutely think its big enough to hold all my things and there will still be some space left over for more items..so does anybody have this traincase and if so can you post pics up of your makeup or collection in it so I can get a good idea on organziation tips and things..Thanks guys

AAAAC16G2akAAAAAABWl6Q.jpg

aradhana

i don't have that particular traincase, but i think one of the biggest concerns if i were to buy another one would be that the drawers should open out COMPLETELY. the one i have is from sephora, and the annoying thing is that when you unfold the compartments as far as they go, the second row is partially still covered by the compartments below. ditto for the bottom layer. VERY annoying, because it makes me feel like things are lost inside.

i think next time around i might also have a look at some good tackle or tool boxes to see how they compare.

Latest posts