Does anybody like mac perm lipstick?

chocoheart

I noticed that LE lipsticks seem to fly off the shelves and people are so crazy for them. I think people forget that mac has some yummy permanenet shades. I usually only buy LE lipsticks but the other day I decided to take a peek at thier perm line, I discovered lickable and impassioned. Two BEAUTIFUL pinks. Don't fret so much over LE because I noticed alot of the time the perm colors are only slightly different than the LE. Whats ur fave perm color?

Yazmin

I love Desire, Up the Amp and Chintz. I have Impassioned, Chill and Media on my list to check out.

Babylard

ravishing, vegas volt, cream cup, pink noveau, chatterbox hmm there are lots of great ones.. morange.. chatterbox.. :3

shellygrrl

Staff member
Viva Glam II. I've also fallen for Up the Amp a bit (got it a little while back for Back 2 MAC and have been very happy with it). I've got loads of others I want to try out now.

DILLIGAF

Up The Amp
Rebel
Fresh Brew
These are the Perm MAC lipsticks that immediately jumped to my mind when I read this post.

duku

Vegas Volt and Please Me are my favourite MAC lipsticks. Really need to find a nice nude-y lipstick that will work on me without making me look like the living dead, maybe Kinda Sexy.

Knope2012

I use the MAC permanent lipsticks as much as I do the LE ones. I love Up the Amp, Rebel, Girl About Town, Pink Nouveau, Impassioned, and many more.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Oh! I also liked Scanty when it was still around. I've yet to find anything similar(ish). (Suggestions are welcome. :))

PixieDancer

Ravishing, Brave, Rebel, Speed Dial, Snob, Plink, Tanarama (awesome layered over bold shades!)

And I have a wish list a mile long for Perm shades! It's true I get distracted with LE lippies... But I have MUCH love for my perm staples!

I have been curious about Kinda Sexy as well duku! Hmmmm? Might have to go to a store and check it out!

Audrey C

Most of my MAC stash is perm.

Let's see...

Old faves I still reach for and have purchased many times:
Viva Glam I (been buying it since launch date)
Mocha
Retro

Other everyday faves:
Kinda Sexy (seems light at first but changes on me to a divine colour)
Twig (right up there with Mocha as a great everyday shade)
Fast Play
Brave (as pink as I can go)

Fall/Winter Faves:
Del Rio
Amorous

Summer Faves:
See Sheer
Ravishing

duku

Ravishing, Brave, Rebel, Speed Dial, Snob, Plink, Tanarama (awesome layered over bold shades!)

And I have a wish list a mile long for Perm shades! It's true I get distracted with LE lippies... But I have MUCH love for my perm staples!

I have been curious about Kinda Sexy as well duku! Hmmmm? Might have to go to a store and check it out!
I think Kinda Sexy would look great on you!