Does anyone else like the lipsmackers Lip Gloss?

alexandrarc

I know I'm not 5, but I recently went to Ulta and got this bonne bell lip smackers coca cola vanilla on a whim, and so glad I did. I love it. It applies well, it's long-lasting, it smells good, tastes good (ok I don't eat it all the time, but I did try it once just to see what it tasted like,) it's shiny, and the glitter in it is subtle and beautiful for summer!

I am a high-end girl, I wear dior and chanel glosses and they are HG for me, and my chapstick is the fresh sugar overpriced "treatment" so I'm not sure why I'm so in love with this, anyone else?

DILLIGAF

I used to have the Lipsmackers in Dr Pepper in all my handbags! I loved the smell and slight color it gave my lips. However I've recently discovered that Lipsmackers and South Florida heat don't exactly mix. So now I'm using EOS lipbalm in Lemon Drop or Summerfruit. They don't have the same tendency to go melty. I still love the Dr. Pepper Lipsmacker though. I'll probably go back to it in the winter, or if I ever move to a cooler climate.

alexandrarc

Oooo nice! I will try that, I know what you mean, I lived in FL it's like MU melts on you after a couple of hours, you gotta be a magician to figure out what works :)

where do you get EOS? are those the ones that come in little balls?

DILLIGAF

Oooo nice! I will try that, I know what you mean, I lived in FL it's like MU melts on you after a couple of hours, you gotta be a magician to figure out what works :)

where do you get EOS? are those the ones that come in little balls?

I get the EOS at either Target or Ulta and yes those are the ones that come in a little ball.

bubbleheart

I still like them as well. I dont think they're the most moisturizing or long lasting of all the (gazillions) of lip balms I've tried so I dont use them quite so often anymore, but nobody can beat the flavours and variety of lipsmackers. I really liked Dr. Pepper too for the longest time, and I have a bunch still...Watermelon, Bubblegum, Orange Crush, Grape Crush...just for the scents alone!