Does anyone know much about accounting?

NicksWifey

Are there any business/finance/accounting students on here or any accountants/book keepers on here?
I ask because my ACC 211 (first course of accounting) is due on Friday and it's fast becoming a pain in my butt. Math has always been my weakest link & accounting is no different. I have a classmate that I will be meeting with a few times this week so we can work the stuff together, but I always have a hard time getting the debits & credits to balance properly & equally like they are supposed to.

LOL holla if you hear me!
yahoo.gif

benzito_714

i have taken two accounting courses and one corporate finance course. with some refreshing i may be of some help

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzito_714
i have taken two accounting courses and one corporate finance course. with some refreshing i may be of some help

Bless you! I will PM you later today
winks.gif

COBI

I work in accounting (as controller for a bank; I oversee the accounting area and complete all financial reporting.)

I can try to help, also.

Willa

I do some at my job, but it's very basic because me and maths are total opposites...

I hope you'll find good help!
winks.gif

NicksWifey

Thank you everyone who replied! As soon as I go on my lunch today, I will send you all PMs! Thanks so much
winks.gif