Does Anyone Use the CREAM COLOR BASE LUNA?

macBARBIE

I purchased it without trying it on because the MA put it on the back of her hand and put shadow on top of it saying it makes shadow appear brighter/better....i tried it today and is it just me or is it really really white? maybe I applied it on too thick? anyway...just wanted to know if any of you girls use it and if you like it better than paints? Also how else can I use this product? thank you for any help =)

lara

If you want to use it as a base, apply it thinly and blend it out really well. You shouldn't be able to see product, just a subtle luminous glow. Applying it really thinly will also stop it creasing when you wear it as an e/s base.

It's great used as a highlighter - either blend it out really well to get a glow, or be a bit more generous and develop a really defined, chiselled look with it.

macBARBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
If you want to use it as a base, apply it thinly and blend it out really well. You shouldn't be able to see product, just a subtle luminous glow. Applying it really thinly will also stop it creasing when you wear it as an e/s base.

It's great used as a highlighter - either blend it out really well to get a glow, or be a bit more generous and develop a really defined, chiselled look with it.

ohh ok. i didn't blend good enough then... would i use it under blush and under bronzer as well?

jenNpaci

you could. You could dot it along the cheek bones over or under make up for a highlight. I sometimes use pearl CCB as a highlighter or on the brow bone.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by macBARBIE
ohh ok. i didn't blend good enough then... would i use it under blush and under bronzer as well?

Bronzer over pale illuminator I'm personally not a fan of, but it's beautiful if you pair a really alpine white highlighter on the temples and keep a golden bronzer to the cheekbones - it's that chiselled, sculpted look I was mentioning earlier.
smiles.gif

Highlighters under blush are hot as well; I blend a highlighter very subtly on the tops of the apples of the cheek, then sweep a matte blush over the apple - it gives the cheek that have-I-or-haven't-I-had-cheek-implants look.
greengrin.gif

kymmilee

i've tried it under my eyeshadow, but it creased soooo badly. so now i use it under my blush when i remember to

erine1881

it is great to use it to highlight the sides of your nose right next to your tearduct. also place it right on top of your cupids bow to make your lips look poutier.

hunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymmilee
i've tried it under my eyeshadow, but it creased soooo badly. so now i use it under my blush when i remember to

try applying a layer or paint or UDPP first -- it'll prevent the creasing. i love doing this bc the CCB make blending so much easier. now you have the best of both worlds!

CaraAmericana

Has anybody used this to paint entire face for a halloween face, for example, it is used in the Halloween face chart