Does MAC make any non-sticky lipglosses?

Selene

I like the lipglasses for their colors and durability, but they are so sticky that my hair sticks to my lips if it happens to fall in my face. Are the other lipgloss finishes sticky as well, or are there any non-sticky ones?

caffn8me

Perhaps the new Lip Varnishes which are coming out soon will be what you're looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeupluvr
The texture of the lip varnish's is nice! It is thicker than lipglass but not in a bad way as it is not as sticky but it still has a nice shine to it. Also it is definitely more opaque than lipglass. Definitely a liquid lipstick

More information is available in the threads Out Loud and Lip Varnish haul with pics! and Any info on Lip Varnish?

fairytale22

Lustreglass, plushglass, and lipgelees are all less sticky than lipglass, in that order from stickiest to nonstickiest.

AudreyNicole

IMO, the lipgelees are the least sticky of all the MAC glosses
smiles.gif

aerials

Lipgelees are awesome for those who don't like sticky lipglosses. They feel so smooth and moisturizing and they actually last a while.

Lustreglasses are stickier than lipgelee, but less sticky than lipglass.

maxcat

The lip varnishes are pretty solid colored and not sheer at all - they're not a lipgloss so much as a liquid lipstick.

geeko

but i find the lipgelees to be not as long lasting on my lips as lipglass or lustreglass