Does this look like Lavender Whip to you?

Mochahantas

It looks llike it is but I can't seem to put my finger on the liner...Maybe Plum???

kanye-west-amber-rose-bet-awards-2009.jpg

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/bf...6282009-02.jpg

User38

Lavendar whip is lighter and more sheer -- on darker skin it is really light. Is it MAC?

Ziya

Saint Germain is very creamy and opague...like lighter than pepto bismol and the same coverage
lol.gif

maybe Up The Amp with Magenta liner?

Mochahantas

I have Up the Amp and I don't get pink out of that at all. I get a mid-tone purple.

Thanks for replying guys!

MAC_Whore

God I wish I could wear my hair like hers. Talk about wash and wear. Lucky gal. She's very striking.

There aren't a lot of women out there who can wear their hair like that or wear a dress like that, let alone both. Both the hairstyle and the dress are pretty unforgiving.

Kanye, get that sour look off your puss. Sooo grumpy. lol

Sonya Adams

I've done similar lips like that but with blended edges using Magenta Lipliner and either St. Germain or Melrose Mood. That *could* be Lavender Whip, but it looks to me to be much more pink than lavender-toned.

MAC_Whore

There have been some good possibilities mentioned. If you played around with it, I am sure that some combo of the following would work:

Liner: Plum or Magenta or Lush n Lilac

LS: Up the Amp, Ste Germain, Girl Next Door

aziajs

Her haircut is CLEAN! Do you all see that? It's even cleaner than Kanye's. Look at the ends of her hair. It looks like an immaculately mowed lawn. I love the look though. I see women with short blonde hair like this and wish I could rock that for like a summer.