Dolce & Gabbana Makeup

awickedshape

I have two of the lipsticks, a classic cream and one from the Monica line and have zero issues with the formula. I'd definitely buy more. I actually was going to get two of the reds but Audacious happened.

Medgal07

I'd definitely buy more. I actually was going to get two of the reds but Audacious happened.
I was so disappointed reading those reviews. I had my eye on the holiday red lipstick.
crybaby.gif
and the highlighter.
Even the comments about the bronzer was dismal...not that I wanted it---I use Guerlain bronzers and I'm quite
pleased with them.

shontay07108

I have two of the lipsticks, a classic cream and one from the Monica line and have zero issues with the formula. I'd definitely buy more. I actually was going to get two of the reds but Audacious happened.
I have a handful of the Monica lipsticks and one of the CC lipsticks and I love them. Audacious stopped me from buying more, too. I can't speak for their bronzers, blushes or highlighers because I never tried them. The bronzer does seem too light, though and that's too bad because that's packaging is gorgeous.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   I was so disappointed reading those reviews.  I had my eye on the holiday red lipstick.[/COLOR]:crybaby: [COLOR=0000FF]and the highlighter.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Even the comments about the bronzer was dismal...not that I wanted it---I use Guerlain bronzers and I'm quite[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   pleased [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]with them.[/COLOR]
I have a handful of the Monica lipsticks and one of the CC lipsticks and I love them. Audacious stopped me from buying more, too. I can't speak for their bronzers, blushes or highlighers because I never tried them. The bronzer does seem too light, though and that's too bad because that's packaging is gorgeous.
Monsy mentioned that the bronzer and highlighter are regular products repackaged for this collection so maybe you can look for swatches, [@]Medgal07[/@]? But if Guerlain works for you and the highlighter is not something different to what you have in your stash then it's no great loss. [@]shontay07108[/@], glad you liked them. They're not like any of my other lipsticks. I don't even look at colours similar to Magnetic Monica because it's so good lol I only wish they had more rosy or brown nudes. I wanted to try one of their reds but, well, Annabella and Rita distracted me ;-)

Medgal07

I'm at least glad to have positive feedback on the lipsticks from two people whose opinions I trust. Honestly,
I so don't need one more highlighter in my life---the packaging and design on the highlighter got my attention.
Thanks AWS & Shontay!!!

bouquet.gif

awickedshape

I'm at least  glad to have positive feedback on the lipsticks from two people whose opinions I trust.  Honestly I so don't need one more    highlighter in my life---the packaging and design on the highlighter got my attention.  Thanks AWS & Shontay!!!
Yay! You know how particular I am lol

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF] I'm at least  glad to have positive feedback on the lipsticks from two people whose opinions I trust.  Honestly,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I so don't need one more [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]highlighter in my life---the packaging and design on the highlighter got my attention.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks AWS & Shontay!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:bouquet:
Yes, give the lipsticks a shot. I don't play around when it comes to my lipsticks, so you can trust me. :lol:

shontay07108

That holiday red seems to be a shade called Rubino and it's been released before. Here's a swatch:http://najlakaddour.com/dolce-gabbana-sicilian-jewels-collection-christmas-2013/

Medgal07

lmao.gif

btw @awickedshape I made the mistake of googling Magnetic Monica
icon_eek.gif
Me needs and the fact that sephora is showing "only few left" DOES NOT help!!!
Oh that is very pretty!
I will not buy it. I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.
I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.

Medgal07

That holiday red seems to be a shade called Rubino and it's been released before. Here's a swatch:http://najlakaddour.com/dolce-gabbana-sicilian-jewels-collection-christmas-2013/
Oh it's pretty---thanks for the link.
th_happy1.gif
Meddy now has a decision to make.

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]Oh that is very pretty![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] I will not buy it. I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.[/COLOR]
Me too. Will not buy...do not need...will not... Do not ....ummm where was I ??? :haha: So when are you getting yours? :lol:

awickedshape

:lmao: btw @awickedshape  I made the mistake of googling Magnetic Monica :shock:  Me needs and the fact that sephora is showing "only few left" DOES NOT help!!!
  [COLOR=0000FF]Oh that is very pretty![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] I will not buy it. I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.I will not buy it.[/COLOR]
Ummmmm. I'll refrain from saying anything encouraging lol

Monsy

Here is the highlighter Eva

http://www.thenonblonde.com/2013/05/dolce-gabbana-eva-illuminator-tan-blush.html

Latest posts