• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Dominican Republic Inspired Makeup for Summer

smellyocheese

I finally started making videos again but this time without speaking. I think it's better this way. The makeup looks a lot better now that I'm not so nervous about how I sound and what I'm doing. I can focus more on just getting the makeup done!

I'm doing a series of summer vacation spots inspired makeup. I've done a couple picture tutorials on my blog but this one's the first in video form and so I thought I'd share it
smiles.gif

This look is inspired by a beach in the Dominican Republic and I've basically recreated the beach on my eyes with beige for the sand and blues for the sea and sky... used a darker foundation to look a teeny bit baked.

Hope you'll like it and thank you for watching
smiles.gif

YouTube - Summer Tutorial: Dominican Republic

P1110891.jpg

dcmo

This is a really cute look. I love it! Thanks. I'm in a teal phase right now so I'm definitely going to try this out.