Don't hate me because it looks good on me

Pimptress

Haha. I am seriously loving Aquavert. It looks good on me, methinks. I was driving home and not paying enough attention to the road because I was looking in my rearview mirror at my eyes. I made it home safe though, luckily.

I dont know what it is. They say if you have blue/green eyes you shouldn't wear shades similar to your eyecolor, but for some reason, this combo of Aquavert and Waternymph made my blue eyes pop... it made them look teal... and i really like it.

Definately getting backups. Thank goodness the MAC near me isn't sold out. She said they'd have to have a major rush of people for them to sell out by the time I make it in there, even if it's this weekend. Yay!

anyway, on to the pictures.

hmm3.jpg

aqua1.jpg

aqua2.jpg

aqua3.jpg

one more silly face for good measure:

hmm.jpg

Oh, by the way, sorry, this is nearly 10 hours after I put it on this morning, so it's not exactly "fresh"

YAY AQUAVERT!!!!! TY MAC TYVM!!!

AudreyNicole

YAY! It looks as good on you as your beloved Brill! I think you look great! And I love your hair too!
smiles.gif
You look beautiful! I love Aquavert and Waternymph on my blue eyes too, and normally, I am not drawn to those kinds of colors.

MAC_WH0RE

your eyes look more green than teal, maybe its the lighting, but those colors definitely loook flawless on you.

def get backups

YvetteJeannine

WOW....I am so not listening anymore to the theory of not using eye m/u colors the same as your own eye color...It's all in the app'n, baby!!! Your eyes look wonderful!!!

So, you used Aquavert...can you tell us what else you used???
eyelove.gif

lovejam

Looks great on you! I'm glad I ordered those colors. Now I just have to wait for them to GET HERE.

Pimptress

I used Waternymph too, and Sea Myth (as highlight and lower on the inner part) and Black Black pigment as a liner with mixing medium (still think Visine works better as a MM)

Thanks guys!! Definately buy these colors! I think I'm going to buy some brown contacts from Pei so I can see how other colors that I don't normall wear would look on me! Sometimes having blue eyes sucks
ssad.gif
Especially when your favorite colors are teal/blue colors!

And yes, Audrey, I have my next favorite e/s other than Brill! (I love Metamorph too, go figure, I have to love the htf ones)

Delphi373

LOL! It does look good on you...you look awesome! And you're funny...you seriously made me LOL!
lol.gif
"...made it home safely.." <---awesome!
lol.gif