Dose of Colors

laurennnxox

I'm still waiting for a shipping confirmation from DoC for the set I ordered on Monday. What's the point of creating an account if you can even access it to check order status? Unless, I missed it, there's no prompt to sign in unless you're checking out.
Ah yes, this is an awful design flaw with their website. So silly. But, you can check your order status, and this is how I figured it out (sadly)... google "dose of colors login" and the first link leads you to the login page. Anyways, here it is! hope it helps!

http://www.doseofcolors.com/login

so silly they don't have a button........

Yazmin

Good to know, thanks! Wouldn't you know it, I got a confirmation email just before midnight last night.

Vandekamp

b836a3d5_CAM05708-1.jpeg
534cdf2f_collage_20150423160908725.jpeg
Are you in love with all three colors. Is it worth buying especially for WOC?

Dolly Snow

I would say it is WOC friendly, the best part about the lightest shade is how easily it can be mixed with a darker liner.
Sand is actually my second fave, with brick winning for first place. Stone however is dead last.
The entire set is worth it imo.

Vandekamp

I would say it is WOC friendly, the best part about the lightest shade is how easily it can be mixed with a darker liner.  Sand is actually my second fave, with brick winning for first place. Stone however is dead last.  The entire set is worth it imo. 
Thank you Dolly for that review. I just may get it. You are right. I could use a liner to darken Sand.

Shars

Brick will be fine for us but the other two, you may need a liner. I didn't buy the set for that reason. I couldn't be bothered with all that hassle at the price. Brick is beautiful though. I would buy it in a heartbeat if they sold it separately.

shontay07108

Brick will be fine for us but the other two, you may need a liner. I didn't buy the set for that reason. I couldn't be bothered with all that hassle at the price. Brick is beautiful though. I would buy it in a heartbeat if they sold it separately.
I wore Stone all day Friday and loved it on it's own. Sand, I will definitely need a liner for that. At some point it would be great to sell them individually. I know if they had, I would've left Sand behind, but it's still workable, though.

Shars

I wore Stone all day Friday and loved it on it's own. Sand, I will definitely need a liner for that. At some point it would be great to sell them individually. I know if they had, I would've left Sand behind, but it's still workable, though.
Nice! Did you take any pics? I'd love to see it on you. I swatched it and was like "No, sir, I cannot!" lol. It looked chalky on my hand :(

shontay07108

Nice! Did you take any pics? I'd love to see it on you. I swatched it and was like "No, sir, I cannot!" lol. It looked chalky on my hand :(
No I didn't. I used to be in the habit of taking pics all the time and now I struggle to remember. I've only done it once in the past few weeks. I'm sad you didn't like the swatch. To me it's like a mix between Mac's Brave and Taupe (two shades I love). The key to the DoC lipstick, to me is to be very light around the edges. I actually blend it in with my finger and that helps me avoid having to use a liner.

Shars

No I didn't. I used to be in the habit of taking pics all the time and now I struggle to remember. I've only done it once in the past few weeks. I'm sad you didn't like the swatch. To me it's like a mix between Mac's Brave and Taupe (two shades I love). The key to the DoC lipstick, to me is to be very light around the edges. I actually blend it in with my finger and that helps me avoid having to use a liner.
Hmmm, that sounds like it could work. To be honest, by the time I ventured over to DoC's booth at IMATS, I had bought so much stuff already, I was begging for an excuse to put them back haha. I got three of the others (Black Rose, Berry Me (original) and Purple Rain). Purple rain is such an unexpected love for me!

shontay07108

Hmmm, that sounds like it could work. To be honest, by the time I ventured over to DoC's booth at IMATS, I had bought so much stuff already, I was begging for an excuse to put them back haha. I got three of the others (Black Rose, Berry Me (original) and Purple Rain). Purple rain is such an unexpected love for me!
Hey, I've been going back and forth on purple rain forever. Should I definitely get it?

Vandekamp

Thank you Shars. I appreciate your review.

Addict4MAC

Thanks for sharing that tip!