Downtime today (8/19)

Janice

My apologies for the downtime, our host notified me this morning that Specktra's server experienced a hardware failure. Engineers worked to fix the problem, but it took several hours. We're back up and running with no data loss, I thank you for your patience while the site was down.
heart.gif
thmbup.gif

danabanayna

I realized that this site is like a drug to me. I was freaking out! I kept adjusting my security settings in my computer because I saw that I had an update this morning and I thought it blocked the site. I was so mad! Luckily, I went on to MUA and someone started a thread saying the site wasn't working..then I realized I was just plain crazy!!!
rofl.gif

juli

How about I thought I was booted from this website?!?! Then I sat with my comp trying ways to access the website thinking what did I post on the website that could have possibly caused the problem? haha
cutey.gif

Glad its back in Action!
thmbup.gif

Janice

I'll implement something for all future downtime occurances (expected or unexpected). That way everyone who is interested will have a way to know "officially" what's going on. Very sorry you thought something horrible like that happened!
th_hug.gif

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
How about I thought I was booted from this website?!?! Then I sat with my comp trying ways to access the website thinking what did I post on the website that could have possibly caused the problem? haha
cutey.gif

Glad its back in Action!
thmbup.gif

My thoughts EXACTLY.

Shimmer

I sat clicking refresh for an hour, then went rock climbing.
smiles.gif
but during that hour I was like an addict, clicking every five minutes
lol.gif