Drag/Kim Kardashian highlights!!!!!! White foundation??????

rockin

Manic Panic do a pressed white powder called Virgin. They also do a white liquid foundation called Dreamtone. Don't know if they might fit the bill? They are quite matte, and I believe made with Goths in mind

Mac-Guy

It's just a powder. Actually, I wear it in my avatar, though mind you, that's for stage purposes. I use it to set the paint stick. It ain't get any white than that.

Mac-Guy

Not sure what you mean by a powder that is activated with water like in the 80s? A lot of stage products are activated with water today, e.g. chromacake. I just find I get a more even coverage with the paintstick as they are pretty much opaque, which would be exactly what you need for the type of look you are going for.

Piarpreet

in the 80's ALL make up was powder that was water activated. Havent seen/used one of those ever.... Even when I went to make up school we used paintsticks for stage make up lol.

Not sure what you mean by a powder that is activated with water like in the 80s? A lot of stage products are activated with water today, e.g. chromacake. I just find I get a more even coverage with the paintstick as they are pretty much opaque, which would be exactly what you need for the type of look you are going for.

Edelmc

Ok....please be gentle with me...this is my first time ever posting a photo! This is the technique using mac f&b in white mixed with studio moisture cover concealer. I like a subtle effect so I don't know if it will show up much in the photo but hopefully it helps. I also like a dewy finish so I am also wearing prep&prime skin illuminator in illuminate, f&b foundation all over and msfn. If you wanted a more matte finish you could use different primers, setting powders etc.

9c267e7d_DSC_0216.jpeg

1ade3fe7_DSC_0226.jpeg

Edelmc

Ok....please be gentle with me...this is my first time ever posting a photo! This is the technique using mac f&b in white mixed with studio moisture cover concealer. I like a subtle effect so I don't know if it will show up much in the photo but hopefully it helps. I also like a dewy finish so I am also wearing prep&prime skin illuminator in illuminate, f&b foundation all over and msfn. If you wanted a more matte finish you could use different primers, setting powders etc.

Piarpreet

Damn I thought I was fair! Lucky! ur skin tone is nice and even. I'm looking for a more dramatic effect but I think I'm gonna try the illamasqua concealers. I saw 105 and 1115 are super fair. Imma order both. 105 is an off white, the other is a lil less than NC15

Edelmc

Damn I thought I was fair! Lucky! ur skin tone is nice and even. I'm looking for a more dramatic effect but I think I'm gonna try the illamasqua concealers. I saw 105 and 1115 are super fair. Imma order both. 105 is an off white, the other is a lil less than NC15
Yep I am definitely fair! That's why f&b in White is a must for me cause I can mix it with everything. Yeah the photo doesnt show the effect too well and i like it subtle..ah well....Let me know how you get on with the illamasqua..... Was just thinking does someone like dita Von tease ever do the inner cheek bone highlighting..if so the products she might use might be on the Internet??

Piarpreet

dita von teese doesnt do much contouring. She goes for the all white face.
check it out: http://www.wallpapergate.com/wallpaper5142.html

She only does blush. But doesnt work with shapes.
Yep I am definitely fair! That's why f&b in White is a must for me cause I can mix it with everything. Yeah the photo doesnt show the effect too well and i like it subtle..ah well....Let me know how you get on with the illamasqua..... Was just thinking does someone like dita Von tease ever do the inner cheek bone highlighting..if so the products she might use might be on the Internet??

Edelmc

dita von teese doesnt do much contouring. She goes for the all white face.
check it out: http://www.wallpapergate.com/wallpaper5142.html

She only does blush. But doesnt work with shapes.

Ah that's a pity- I can't think of anybody elses make up routine to google. Hopefully the illumasque works out for you. Ps I wish I had an even skin tone... I have very sensitive red blotchy skin...I have to layer up f&b to cover it all!!

LMD84

wow! you look amazing! :)