• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Dramatic Copper and Silver Tutorial

makeupNdesign

Hello gorgeous gals! I wanted to create a dramatic silver & copper look. Enjoy and thanks for watching
smiles.gif

YouTube - Dramatic Metallic Copper and Silver Eyes

makeupNdesign

I forgot to add, apologies for the hard to read text on the video images! It looked fine in MovieMaker but came out crappy on my video
ssad.gif

ilovecheese

Hey, very nice look and love the song running, can you please tell me what that song is? Also, yeha the text was a bit difficult to read, but your pics made it clear what to do! Thanks
greengrin.gif

makeupNdesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovecheese
Hey, very nice look and love the song running, can you please tell me what that song is? Also, yeha the text was a bit difficult to read, but your pics made it clear what to do! Thanks
greengrin.gif

The song is "Moody's mood for Love" by Amy Winehouse--thanks for the nice comment
smiles.gif