Dream in Color Palette v.s. Color Wheel eyeshadow Palette?

CheeSauce

Hey Everyone! I have been eyeing the dream in color palette for a few weeks now and I was wondering, does anyone here have both the dream in color palette and the color wheel eyeshadow palette? If so, how do you think they compare to each other? I remember the reviews for the color wheel eyeshadow palette were meh and I was wondering, if you have both, is the dream in color better/ more pigmented?

Trying to see if it is worth getting... even though I don't need any more eyeshadows :p

Turboweevel

I have both. The dream in color palette includes a better range of colors in my opinion. Some people complained about the pigmentation on the color wheel palette but imo the pigmentation was fine, it was just that the range of colors chosen was very narrow. It was like really light color, marginally less light color, normal color that was meant as a liner. The dream in color palette is much more balanced in that respect. Also the blushes are great. I find the dream in color palette to be a better deal but I remember seeing a discount shop in New York that had the color wheel palette at a decent discount.

CheeSauce

Thank you for the reply! I actually ended up going in store to see the Stila Dream in color palette and I can see why people say it isn't the same formula as regular stila but it isn't bad by any means. I think I may try and see if it will go on sale at the end of the holidays :)

Turboweevel

Thank you for the reply! I actually ended up going in store to see the Stila Dream in color palette and I can see why people say it isn't the same formula as regular stila but it isn't bad by any means. I think I may try and see if it will go on sale at the end of the holidays :)

It's not better or worse than Stila's normal formula, it just has a different set of colors than what they usually go for. The In The Light palette is a better representative of what colors one can expect from Stila.

Stila is like Bobbi Brown, but a bit younger. Personally I like them better, Bobbi Brown has a bit of a soccer mom vibe.