Dreaming of the perfect berry lipstick!

Rennah

I had a dream last night that I found the perfect berry-colored lipstick.
I woke up and was sad that it wasn't real!

It was kind of raspberry-ish, and semi-sheer.

I'm NW20 now, NC25 in summer.

Can anyone recommend a good berry colored MAC lipstick?
I don't want anything matte, too dark, or too bluish (no fuchsia, please).

e.g. similar to this: http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/200...hida_jones.jpg
but maybe a bit lighter or sheerer?

Thanks!

ashley8119

That's what So Scarlet l/s looks like on me, applied with a lip brush. I am very fair as well, so it shows up like a nice berry color on me. I hope that helped! It was very recently discontinued though, but you might be able to find it at a decent price on ebay.

fresh76

Rebel looks like that on me. FABULOUS colour!
smiles.gif

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
That's what So Scarlet l/s looks like on me, applied with a lip brush. I am very fair as well, so it shows up like a nice berry color on me. I hope that helped! It was very recently discontinued though, but you might be able to find it at a decent price on ebay.

What skin tone are you for reference? I am NW15 - and I wish So Scarlet looked like that on me.

frist

I am obsessed with berry lipsticks. Right now I'm loving Vincent Longo Baby Balm l/s in Amorosa. That's be a perfect choice for the sheerness you want. He has a lot of nice berries to choose from. Also I would check out Clinique Black Honey l/s. I also have a huge love for tarte lip sheers, my favorite is Thursday, but I am lemming 'Friday' bad, its a pretty sheer berry color....and I need it!!