Dress For a Wedding Party

dimpleyy

I'll be going to my cousin's wedding in August and I'm wondering if this dress is appropriate for this event.
77941110wl1.jpg

And also what kind of shoes matches the dress? Heels, sandals, wedges, etc?
Thanks for any help!
yes.gif

KikiB

It depends on the time of day. If it is a morning or afternoon wedding, it would be appropriate. You also have to take into account the location.

As far as shoes go, espadrilles will work the best, or a kitten heel. The dress itself isn't formal so you don't want to go too formal with the shoe or else it looks a bit out of place.

Love Always Ivy

it really depends on what type of wedding it is. how fancy or big is the wedding. i personally rather be over dressed than overly casual, but thats just me

kaliraksha

Yeah I agree with everyone else. What season- what climate in the area of wedding? What time? Where?

You can really take your cues from the colors your cousin chose for her wedding. Perhaps the colors are part of the scheme in the invitations. If she is doing something pastel then stick in the light colors.. something dark then dress darker/more formal.

I like the idea of wedges or espadrilles. I can see this dress working very well for a casual afternoon wedding that is partially outdoors. You can always doll it up more with the right accessories too, if necessary.