drugstore brands

Cosmopolitics

foundation: Revlon (Colorstay)
eyeshadow: Milani, Loreal HIP
eyeliner: Revlon, Prestige
lipgloss: Loreal HIP, regular Loreal

S.S.BlackOrchid

foundation: Revlon Colorstay and Colorstay Active light

eyeshadow: Loreal HiP, NYC Eye2eye duos, Prestige (the round ones, not the rectangular quads), Rimmel

eyeliner: Loreal HiP Color truth cream liner, Revlon Colorstay liquid liner, Prestige

lipgloss: Covergirl Wetslicks, Some of the Loreal LE ones (I really like touch of nude colourjuice),

DigitalFaery

The foundation that i currently use is a drugstore brand and actually i am very satisfied with it. In case you would like the know its from Hema, a dutch brand.

I do like spending a bit more on eyeshadows because pigment (and now i don't mean the mac ones but in general) is pricey, so expensive eyeshadows (not necessarily thé most pricey ones) have more vibrant colors and most of the time they also stay longer on your lids. Eyeshadows i use are from MAC.

I actually have only one eyeliner and it's a cheap one, but i'd like to try one from GOSH cosmetics, because the tip of their brush is extremely thin and they also have fun colours.

The only lipgloss i have and like is from the nude collection of bourjois

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Foundation: Revlon

Shadows: Loreal HIP, Milani, NYX

Liner: Loreal HIP cream liner

Gloss: Revlon Super Lustrous, Sally Hansen, NYC

Kuuipo

Sally Hansen may be known for nail treatments but their lip products are top rate.They are on the thick, emolliant side and they stay on.

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
Sally Hansen may be known for nail treatments but their lip products are top rate.They are on the thick, emolliant side and they stay on.

I agree. I have the diamond lip treatment glosses and they are really moisturizing, stay on well, and have a pleasant scent.