Drugstore Eyes meets Pixie Cut

ladyx

nice look!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Ok I am totally loving my hair short again...the wash and go is just what I missed so much!! My dh has always loved it short, short...However he wants me to leave the color as is...No fun is he...We'll see if that lasts!

The rimmel liner is still in place and it did not even smudge like my MAC Kohl liners...
I forgot to add that I did use UDPP prior to applying the HIP e/s duos...They have lasted ALL day...not a crease whatsoever! They are very pigmented and I love them...I originally had two sets...I will be purchasing a couple more of these because the colors are so awesome and you can't beat the pricing...I think I paid @ $5 for each duo

Thanks Ladies for all the compliments!!

whittt8

I love the makeup, it makes your eyes pop!

Your hair is fabulous too, you're one hot momma!

AngelBunny

Amazingly gorgeous ... now I have to stalk for 3N!

Love the hair too ... I can't pull off short hair. I have tried it tons of times and it drives me nuts ... I would much rather have my hair LONG! You look stunning my friend ... just stunning!

nicoleh619

Love the eyes but I have to add your hair rocks!!! It totally suits your petite pretty face. And I have the rimmel green and alot of hip duos (some are hit and miss but I pretty much love them all except for flamboyant...damn sheer purple color tricked me lol but the gold in the duo is awesome).

chiquilla_loca

Luvin the hair, 2 cute! few people can rock the pixie like u do!
& the gorgeous green makes your eyes POP! beautiful!