drugstore liquid blush

newagetomatoz

I'm pretty sure that Revlon has thier cheek stains out that were part of their winter collection. I haven't tried them yet, so I can't say how they preform. Also, they are a little pricey for a drugstore (around $12) but if youget them during a BOGO or 40% off sale, it shouldn't be too bad. HTHS!

*Cailin*

here (in germany) there is a less expensive version from "manhattan", its a nice red and called 'liquid blush'. it costs around 5 euros. hope that helped you a bit, i don't know if you have this brand where you live.

smellyocheese

Origins have a pretty good dupe that is much cheaper for $10 as opposed to $28 for benetint. It's called Pinch Your Cheeks. comes in three shades. I'm currently using this. It's also more "safe" for the lips since Benetint contains sodium hydroxide which is not something tht you'd like to consume orally. I would say tht the staying power is not as good as benetint but it's easier to blend because of a gel-like texture. and the packaging is more butter-finger-friendly since it's in a tube and not in a glass bottle that breaks and spills easily. however the tube is rather hard to control the amount at first

Obreathemykiss

MARK used to have some fab cheek stain. I haven't received a booklet in a long time though, so I'm not sure if they still have it. They had multiple shades. Come to think of it, I miss that stuff!