Drugstore loose shadows?

xiahe

idk if they sell these brands in the UK, but jane used to make these "radiation on the loose loose eyeshadow glimmer" in this little pots with a screw off top...they came in several colors - they're very blendable and have very nice pigmentation. i think jane discontinued these b/c they are no longer listed on their website, but i can still find them in stores.

l'Oreal also has loose eyeshadows in the HiP line, but they're pretty pricey especially for a drugstore brand.

HTH!

dior688

I'd recommend NYC (new york color) loose eyeshadow. The colors look so beautiful, but you may want to apply a primer so it can last a bit longer. Best of all, it only cost $2 when they have the BOGO deal! super!

ttplusd

tropez makes loose shadows, they're payoff is really good. they're like 4$ and about 5 come in a pack, they have three different packs with assorted colors. i got it at kmart. they come in like little tubes with something that looks like a lipgloss wand, it was hard to take the cover out becuase of that wand so i recommend putting them into a different container. i used pill containers.

-moonflower-

Barry M!
Huge range of loose eyeshadows, the pots last forever and they're way cheap. £4.50 I think. And the sell in Superdrug
smiles.gif

BubbleWrap

Barry M or GOSH cosmetics! They are lovely! Or, if you want a cheap and cheerful thing then Collection 2000 Dazzle me! Eyeshadows are alright...

k.a.t

omg im so pissed i went superdrug today for that offer of 3 dazzle dusts for £10 and apparently they didn't have it anymore so i only bought 2....darn this - rant over sorrt lol but they're really nice and bright
smiles.gif
also GOSH (which u can only find in superdrug) and collection 2000 i agree are ok-ish.... i have about 8 of those but they fade quite easily and almost all colours seem to have a golden tint to it...

Growing Wings

You can't buy them from superdrug, but as far as cheap loose shadows go, Stargazer Eye Dusts aren't bad. They're only about £3 each and some of their colours are really pretty. My best mate swears by them, and she always gets compliments about her makeup!

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.a.t
omg im so pissed i went superdrug today for that offer of 3 dazzle dusts for £10 and apparently they didn't have it anymore so i only bought 2....darn this - rant over sorrt lol but they're really nice and bright
smiles.gif
also GOSH (which u can only find in superdrug) and collection 2000 i agree are ok-ish.... i have about 8 of those but they fade quite easily and almost all colours seem to have a golden tint to it...

The offer is still on where I live I bought 12 today.

unbelizable

As said a few times before - GOSH and Barry M..most superdrugs have make up counters for these now so you can get advice off the MA, instead of just picking randomly off the shelves - can ask which ones have the best staying power etc!

miss_sonya

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupcrazed
Its kinda expensive for drugstore brand but Loreal hip have loose pigments and the intrepid one is supposed to be a knockoff of MAC bluebrown.

Loreal HIP pigments are great! Definitly worth a try! I have a few shades including intrepid... they are very comparable to MAC pigments! My fave right now is Rebel (a yellowy lime green)...it looks great with MACs Gorgeous Gold and Humid eyeshadows. They are bold, long lasting and easy to use but I agree that the price is very steep for the little jar they come in. I have to admit that these were given to me, and I would never pay full price ($12) for them. I would rather spend they extra 5 buck for the larger jar of MAC pigments. But do watch your drugstore for sales because they are often buy 1 get one 1/2 off or even buy one get one free!!