drugstore moisturizers

mizuki~

I just ran out of my moisturizer from MAC and I really don't feel like spending so much money for something that wasn't that great. I'm sure drugstore brands carry great moisturizers for a good price. What moisturizers from drug stores have you tried and loved? And what's your skin type
smiles.gif

MacAtFirstSight

I use the Neutrogena daily moisturizer in SPF 15 healthy skin Anti-wrinkle cream

I have oily t-zone and dry everywhere else and this moisturizer works pretty well for me.

Shenanigans

I use Dove moisturizer for Sensitive Skin. Mostly my skin is dry and VERY sensitive to lotions, but this doesn't cause a reaction.

Sanayhs

My skin is extremely tempermental (it can range anywhere from dry to oily to sensitive to god knows what) and for the last while I've been feeding it moisturizer from Olay. The basic complete kind of stuff with SPF and whatnot. It's lightweight and doesn't upset my skin, but it can be layered on if I need more moisture at times.

FiestyFemme

I love Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. My skin is normal to dry, prone to dehydration, flakies, and clogged pores.

Lauren1981

i actually love st. ives collagen moisturizer. it comes in a big @$$ jar and i love it. very hydrating but doesn't make me shiny and is not greasy or heavy
winkiss.gif

Delerium

I use cetaphil moisturizing lotion. It works well for me. I have normal to dry skin that is prone to flakiness in the winter. This isn't too heavy for me and seems to do a pretty good job.

xxManBeaterxx

cetaphil does work for me but after 3 hours it leaves my skin feeling oily, shiny, and greasy, even if i use 2 pea sized amounts.

I love eucerin Q-10 Anti wrinkle creme [in the jar] its fantastic for dry to oily skins, and it leaves my skin smooth and moisturised without it getting oily! It got 4.9 out of 5 stars and a 98% would buy again rate on makeupalley out of maybe 40 reviews?

edit: my skin type is normal/sensitive skin

colormepretty

Olay, Olay, Olay! my skin type is oily.

their moisturizers are fast absorbent, non-greasy and most of them are water-based (works really well with my skin type). they work fabulously under the makeup and their products are VERY inexpensive. there are various of moisturizers depending on your skin type, so it'd be best to choose the one that would best suit you
greengrin.gif

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
i actually love st. ives collagen moisturizer. it comes in a big @$$ jar and i love it. very hydrating but doesn't make me shiny and is not greasy or heavy
winkiss.gif

+1

Another one for St Ives Collagen Moisturizer

I bought it based on the reviews on MUA and it hasnt let me down. The smell is pleasant and absorbs sooo quickly into the skin. Only thing is it doesnt have SPF but my Mineralize Satinfinish has it so it doesnt bother me.

MzzRach

I love Neutrogena's combination skin moisturizer. Works well on my combo/oily skin.

If my skin is feeling dryer, and/or if I am in a very dry climate - I use a small amount of Cetaphil cream and it does the job nicely. Oddly enough, the cream works well for me, but the Cetaphil lotion clogs my pores. Anyway, to each his/her own.
yes.gif

RoseyPosey

I LOVE LOVE LOVE cetaphil, just the regular lotion one, not the face one, but i do want to try a different one as well. I may look into some of these.

prncezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
My skin is extremely tempermental (it can range anywhere from dry to oily to sensitive to god knows what) and for the last while I've been feeding it moisturizer from Olay. The basic complete kind of stuff with SPF and whatnot. It's lightweight and doesn't upset my skin, but it can be layered on if I need more moisture at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberw
olay, the regular one, i think its called beauty fluid or something
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormepretty
Olay, Olay, Olay! my skin type is oily.

their moisturizers are fast absorbent, non-greasy and most of them are water-based (works really well with my skin type). they work fabulously under the makeup and their products are VERY inexpensive. there are various of moisturizers depending on your skin type, so it'd be best to choose the one that would best suit you
greengrin.gif

Olay all the way!
th_DANCE.gif

I've been using this stuff for years. It's awesome.
I use the complete one for sensitive skin.
My skin is normal/dry!

elb154

I loved the Aveeno Positively Radiant...until summer came and then I started sweating it off. Yuck! Other than that I loved the St. Ives Collagen except for the missing spf. My new favorite that seems to be both of these in one is the new Biore Skin Preservation.

ms. kendra

I have used Oil of Olay (original), and the Pond's Dry Skin Cream. I like them both, but now I'm using Neutrogena Tone Correcting Moisturizer.

I might have to check out the St. Ives Collagen.