"Dying" to watch Dexter! *may contain spoilers*

LMD84

I like it but not loved it :/ I mean it seemed a lil convenient! I guess i got spoiled with last year's season finale and was expecting more. So some concerns I have:

- Where the heck did Dexter get that knife he put in Jordan's foot?
- Departure of Lumen was too sudden, as if the way they did it was an after thought
i do get what you mean. me and nick commented on the knife thing! but i guess that's tv for you! hee hee! i understand why they have made Lumen leave - i'm not sure what else she could have done seeing as she no longer has her dark passenger. however if she still felt the need to kill i think that they could have done alot more with her. although i have been reading that perhaps she will come back at some point because they have left it open.

i thought it was great that we saw a side of deb that wasn't just about being a cop - i was on the edge of my seat when they were behind the plastic sheet! and i'm also happy that deb will hopefully have a good relationship with quinn now he has been cleared thanks to dexter - i'm wondering what will happen with quinn and dexter next season - perhaps they now have an understanding of each other.

overall it certaintly wasn't the best season - mainly due to how slow it started and also because season 4 was so amazing - it had alot to live up to. i shall be looking forward to season 6 next year anyways!

on another note did you guys hear that the actors who play dexter and deb are getting divorced? i only found out they were married a couple of months ago!

Shadowy Lady

I heard about the divorce. I also heard that MCH was having an affair with Julia Stiles. Though that part could be a rumour, lol!

I'm happy Quinn didn't get killed off. I'm also happy he's cleared. Poor guy is actually right about Dexter and no one listened to him. He's a pretty good cop. I was also at the edge of my seat when Deb was behind the curtain. I think I even choked on my wine, lol! I didn't like Lumen but Dexter loved her so i was hoping somehow they put more effort into hear leaving. Was kinda abrupt I still feel...

This wasn't the best season but better than season 3, that was by far my least fave season! Though still Dexter is the best thing on TV so no complaining :)

LittleMaryJane

I agree with you on the finale, Shadowy Lady. It felt a little anticlimatic to me like I kept expecting something CRAZY to happen and then... It didn't. I did like the scene with Deb and the plastic divider a lot, though. And I agree with you about Lumen's departure too for sure. I wanted them to be together so bad, haha. Dysfunctional or not I want Dex to have love.

On the knife point... (haha the knife point) anyway about that.. Jordan got Dexter's tools off of him after the accident but when he opened them up, he noticed the one knife missing so Dexter must have thought ahead to take one out and keep it on him? Kind of stupid of Jordan not to check for that though.

I actually ended up liking Quinn in this last episode! I was so surprised by that, but I did.

LMD84

I agree with you on the finale, Shadowy Lady. It felt a little anticlimatic to me like I kept expecting something CRAZY to happen and then... It didn't. I did like the scene with Deb and the plastic divider a lot, though. And I agree with you about Lumen's departure too for sure. I wanted them to be together so bad, haha. Dysfunctional or not I want Dex to have love.

On the knife point... (haha the knife point) anyway about that.. Jordan got Dexter's tools off of him after the accident but when he opened them up, he noticed the one knife missing so Dexter must have thought ahead to take one out and keep it on him? Kind of stupid of Jordan not to check for that though.

I actually ended up liking Quinn in this last episode! I was so surprised by that, but I did.
yeah i guess dexter had a knife on him. because just before he crashed he was saying that Jordan would be expecting him so maybe he did prepare himself a little. or he grabbed a knife just after the car crashed before he got out of the car? and i'm pleased you are now starting to like quinn a little!

now for the next season i would like to see more of batista! i really like him and would love for him to have more of a central role like he has done previously. this season i felt like we didn't see as much of him.

kaliraksha

Rumor has it the first episode screener is floating around online right now! I am looking forward to it, but worried about how the last episode ended.

LMD84

ahhh i am so excited to see the new season! i have loved every season so far and this one looks to be awesome! :)